looking for a Integrated amp $6,000 range

I'm looking for a Integrated amp without DAC any suggestions ? 
iconicaudio
I thought I would post an update on the Krell K-300i with optional DAC that I recently bought. I think it is now sufficiently burned it. It was also a demo unit at the dealer. So what I am hearing now is likely optimal.

I tried the following (in increasing order of preference): 

1) Krell Ethernet via RJ45 using cheap CAT5 Ethernet cable
2) Krell Balance 1 input via Benchmark DAC3B* using Benchmark XLR
3) Krell Balance 1 input via  AudioMirror Tubadour III SE Tube DAC* using Audience AU24SE XLR 

*DAC got streamed data from Fibre Optic cable (not Toslink) 

The 3rd connection  choice was incredible. It was as good as the CODA CSiB (from 2018 not the latest) that I at one time thought was the best integrated on my power hungry speakers. The 90 watts of Class A on the Krell + the tube on the AMT3SE is a great pairing. Very smooth, with detail and body. The Krell also has some serious bass. The best bass on my Thiel CS3.7s out of a few different brand I have used, Benchmark, CODA, and Krell. 

I sold the CODA today because this Krell with choice 3 was as good as the CODA and the Krell has better digital connectivity, such as HDMI.

The Krell K-300i is a seriously fine integrated amp. I may even sell some gear to simplify with this Krell.
Gryphon is a top level brand. Higher than Coda, Pass, Rega, Parasound, Rowland etc. Problem is cost.
Primaluna. you need to listen at a brick and mortar store. They can be had used for less cost and fit your price range. I compared a primaluna EVO 100 the starter integrated with a Hegel H390 in a private listening room on $4,500 / pair paradigm speakers.  The Primaluna had better clarity, accuracy if instuments,  The Bass was clear and more defined. The Hegel sounded great too, just less of everything. The little giant killer tube amp is amazing. Primaluna top of the line integrated will impress you.

then take a look at the Gryphon Diablo.

Gryphon Diablo 300 best I had heard , But, you might have to sell your wife and kids off to buy one.

He doesn't need the 300, the 120 will do with the efficiency of those speakers at 94db, but nasty impedance loading of down to 1.8ohm in the bass. And he get a ESS Sabre dac thrown in with the Gryphon.

Cheers George
REGA OSIRIS integrated amp ( pre-owned to fit in your budget ) 

This thing is a brick. It’s crafted from aluminum and has a very industrial look. It cranks out 160W into 8 ohms, increasing to 250W into 4 ohms.

Each channel has its own dedicated custom-made toroid transformer and the quad of Sanken 200W output transistors per channel means this behemoth has no problems driving any kind of load. Its rated to deliver the specified power at 0.05% THD+Noise.

Highly recommended for an audition wherever possible.

https://audiofi.net/2012/08/rega-osiris-punching-heavy/

https://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/rega-isis-cd-player-osiris-integrated-amplifier-tas-213
” ... Let me begin this review by telling you that, over the months they have been in my reference system, Rega’s Isis and Osiris have proven time and again that they are no mere wannabes. On the contrary, they’ve convinced me they are in every way the genuine articles, and are—believe it or not—legitimate contenders for crème de la crème honors in their price range...”

https://everydayaudiophile.com/rega-osiris-a-dual-mono-champ/
https://trutone.ca/products/view/rega-osiris-amplifier

Research, research, research is part and parcel of being an audiophile and let's face it, it's fun. For example, I went from seriously considering a SET from Decware and a Mytek Dac to drive a pair of Zu Audio Dirty Weekends, to actually purchasing a Hegel H90 w/ excellent on board DAC driving new Focal Electra 1008 BE's on sale for 1/2 price. Yes, there are many, many options in your price point, but imho, you will absolutely love the simplicity, transparency, versatility and POWER of a Hegel H390 driving any speaker you pair it with.  As far as tubes, have you looked at Rogers? 
Al from Hi-fi Art in Canada is a Coda dealer (and it's a gentleman)
Or Audio Archon in USA.
I’m looking for a reputable Coda dealer. If anyone has any information it would be much appreciated.
Strong recommendation here for the VAC Sigma 160i, or better still, the SE version. Available used in your price range, depending on options.

With speakers as sensitive as yours, the 85 watts per channel would be very generous.

This is a MAGNIFICENT sounding integrated amp. I'm powering Nola KO speakers, 89 db sensitivity, and the power is plenty. Carl Marchisotto of NOLA recommended it and uses it to demonstrate his speakers.

Before the VAC, I had an Audio Research VSi60 -- also a wonderful amp, also recommended by Carl M, and available used these days for under $3,000. The VAC has a bigger sound, better bass, kind of more of everything.

It's available with or without a MM phono section, and with or without balanced inputs. Mine is an SE and has both options. I used the PS Audio Stellar phono pre, though, which absolutely wipes out the VAC phono.

Hegel is a really top grade amp, comes with a DAC, which is audiophile grade, and the headphone amp is in many models, the amp output. Plenty of analog and digital inputs. I own both the h190 and h590 in my two systems. Playing into the Dynaudio evoke 50 the h190 and the monitor audio gold 300 5G, the h590. Outstanding value...
Not sure if your preference is for SS or Valves but I can certainly recommend a used or discounted Ayon Triton III with its 8x KT150’s and Triode/Pentode options.

Amazing tech and build quality, maybe check the manual out online for an insight.

I’ve used it with Harbeths, Escalante Fremont Mk2 and Tannoy Arden Legacy’s.

Ayon Triton III does the business, try and hear one or if taking a risk, it’s minimal taking account of its quality although I imagine a few of the suggestions here fall into that category.

Remind me what your speakers are?

Luxman. On the used market. You can save a bundle. I own the L-507uX MK2. Wonderful amp. Customer service is outstanding. 
According to Stereophile's measurements its's fabulously efficient - 94.5 sensitivity BUT: "it needs to be used with an amplifier that can deliver high current into low impedances. Not only are there two minima in the bass of less than 2 ohms, and another of less than 3 ohms in the mid-treble, but there is an amplifier-crushing combination of 3.3 ohms magnitude and 60 degrees capacitive phase angle at 20Hz." So let's bear this in mind when making suggestions. Normally tube amps would be considered as well, with that sensitivity but that doesn't appear to be wise here.
Gryphon Diablo 300 best I had heard , But,  you might have to sell your wife and kids off to buy one.
Second the recommendation on the Ayre AX 5.  I just got a new one. Phenomenal amp IMO. 
I've used a BAT 3000SE for the last 3+ years.  Built like a tank.  150 watts per side.  Hybrid, so two tubes in the pre-ampstage.  It lists at $8000, but I believe cosmetics will change soon to be in line with new BAT look, so you may be able to get one new for your price range.  In fact, there was a time a few years ago when Music Direct had a sale for $5600 (naturally, a few months after I got mine!).

The only reason I'm trading mine in is to upgrade to D'Agostino Progression.  So, you should be able to get used for $3000.  (If you are interested let me know.)
There are two Ayre Ax--5/Twenty's for sale on hifi shark/ebay for $6k and $6500. Lists for $15k. Not sure why they are going for so little, but great deals on a fantastic integrated. Read the reviews, one of the best.
Auditioned LTA, Odyssey, Pass and Lyngdorf in A-B comparisons in my own home. Plus a couple more. Room got quite crowded for a while! And Lyngdorf just to give Digital a shot but thinking it had zero chance with my anti-digital amp bias. Lyngdorf bested them all to my shock and surprise. Closest thing to a wire with gain. I don't like the tube distortion sound and the lyngdor was more accurate than any of the SS analog amps I auditioned. But the Pass was a close second. PLUS you don't need to spend thousands more on good quality DAC. Generally that will free up another $2K for other investments.
All that said, the LTA offering was awesome looking. I was definitely rooting for it to win. LOL. I may yet buy a tube amp and just plug it in and let it glow for a visual effect.
CODA CSiB for 6K is the best deal in hifi integrateds.

18 watts of Class 8 and it doubles down its 150 watts Class A/B @ 8 ohms into 4 and 2 ohms.

No global feedback so no stripping of detail or harmonics.

Build quality is awesome, 10 year warranty and 50% guaranteed trade in value.

Legacy and CODA are made for each other, seems they often use each other at shows.

I went through this exercise in Oct.
Went with Prima Luna Evo 400 over Cary Sli80.  Love it.

Luxman/Accuphase, are they full of Chinese parts ? Hegel must be too.

here we go with this nonsense again
Look at the luxman or accuphase integrateds around that price you will be surprised.
@inna "$6k is not much, so.."
Yeah, it is, even in this hobby. That kind of statement seems out of touch with current economic reality for many, including audiophiles.
Not sure how much the Gryphon is,  I've heard it and the system was excellent,  however,  I wasn't familiar with all the other components in the system.
The New Coda CSIB is Excellent also.  Probably would be my choice,  it does everything so right and has some real power,  even in its highest class A configuration,  its still 150 watts into 8 and 300 into 4 ohms,  yet it can be very delicate like a low powered amp.... 
Like the Gryphon,  I've sat in front of a few Luxman and have heard some very good results,  but, its always been at shows and such.  

The problem here is that you are getting alot of recommendations from people that haven't necessarily sat in front of these integrated's.   
I saw the Belles Aria Signature recommended.  I owned the Aria for about a year,  It was a slammin value,  but it would not stand up next to the Coda,  but I have not heard the upgraded Aria Signature.  
I've sat in front of Pass Integrateds and I have to disagree with the poster that said nothing else would be close.  I've sat in front of Pass and have no doubt that the Coda would hold its own,  for that matter the Luxman and would Gryphon also.  It would very much depend on the synergy combined with the other components in the system.  
I hope this helps in some way.   Tim 
Well, I just have one piece of an advice for anyone considering transistor equipment. If it is within your reach financially, do not buy anything before hearing Gryphon. You might eventually choose another brand, including one of Swiss brands, but Gryphon has to be auditioned.
$6k is not much, so..
"Luxman/Accuphase, are they full of Chinese parts ?"

There may be some Chinese parts but even so, you can get cheap anything from anywhere, US, China, even Denmark.

Most Western people would be shocked ( often out of their ignorance) at the very advanced manufacturing done in China. To get that quality you need to pay more than Amazon prices though. The old saying is still true, you get what you pay for.
I’ll second Bakoon, having heard their 41 powering Verity’s. They’re as good as Hegel’s.

And, oh yeah. The LFD LE Mk6. Absolutely stunning. That and Line Magnetic and Raven would be my choice. 
Luxman/Accuphase, are they full of Chinese parts ? Hegel must be too.
Not Gryphon, as far as I read. You won't see many Gryphons for sale, especially Diablo 120, not that they make many. 
Yet another chip in for Luxman, especially if you are considering Accuphase (the Japanese integrateds are the shizzle).
I’m in Illinois. From what I’m hearing they’re raising the taxes and the voltage so I’m not quite sure  lol...
@iconicaudio
What’s the voltage of your country? If in USA or Canada there’s an open box demo at: https://seattlehifi.com/demos/?hegel-h390-integrated-amplifier-with-dac-open-box-demo
but you must call for the price.
Cambridge Audio Edge A $6k also had great reviews.

Trying to get best price/performance  I was targeting the Audio Alchemy combo (now Elac Alchemy), then the Cambridge Audio Edge A, then the Aesthetics Mimas $7k. I also liked Hegels which has a lot of positive reviews.  I ended up blowing up my budget by purchasing used Constellation Inspiration pre+amp (TAS top 50 audio bargains) partly to help avoid upgradeitis.

If you purchase used gear, make sure it’s the correct voltage.  
I would buy the Hegel I’m just having a hard time with that bird nest of wire under the hood.. maybe I should start dumping my collection of of L-100s..and then take a look at the Gryphon Diablo. Does anyone know how to buy a Hegel
H 390 for less than $6,000 ?
Here's a tidbit I found out from Luxman America regarding the L-509X...it's a hybrid Class A,A/B doing the first 6 watts (8 ohms) as Class A.

From an email reply I got from Luxman:
[quote]

...the Luxman L-509x is an excellent amplifier. It is considered “top of the line” and most recently introduced Luxman integrated amplifier model. It features circuit and construction details/refinements not present in (earlier introduced) the L-550aXII and L-590aXII. 

L-509x is biased such that the class-A operational envelop approaches 6 watts/channel into an 8 ohms resistive load. At lower (or higher impedances) class-A operation transitions to class AB at lower output. (i.e. near 3 watts/4 ohms resistive load)

[/quote]

Who would've thunk that?

Having just spent a goodly amount of money on Pass gear, gonna be tough (impossible) to find an INT250 in the 6k realm. INT60 6.5ish, but not a 250. Still, you are correct. Great amp.