looking for a Integrated amp $6,000 range

I'm looking for a Integrated amp without DAC any suggestions ? 
iconicaudio

Showing 1 response by timlub

Not sure how much the Gryphon is,  I've heard it and the system was excellent,  however,  I wasn't familiar with all the other components in the system.
The New Coda CSIB is Excellent also.  Probably would be my choice,  it does everything so right and has some real power,  even in its highest class A configuration,  its still 150 watts into 8 and 300 into 4 ohms,  yet it can be very delicate like a low powered amp.... 
Like the Gryphon,  I've sat in front of a few Luxman and have heard some very good results,  but, its always been at shows and such.  

The problem here is that you are getting alot of recommendations from people that haven't necessarily sat in front of these integrated's.   
I saw the Belles Aria Signature recommended.  I owned the Aria for about a year,  It was a slammin value,  but it would not stand up next to the Coda,  but I have not heard the upgraded Aria Signature.  
I've sat in front of Pass Integrateds and I have to disagree with the poster that said nothing else would be close.  I've sat in front of Pass and have no doubt that the Coda would hold its own,  for that matter the Luxman and would Gryphon also.  It would very much depend on the synergy combined with the other components in the system.  
I hope this helps in some way.   Tim