- low frequencies (velocityofhue)(james633)
I have a pair of Thiel 2.4 in my second system. They were in my main system for a few years. I have owned them for a very long time and have had th...
- BEST CD TRANSPORT (gpana)(marantz33)
+1on the Audiolab CDT 6000. I am 90/10 vinyl to compact disc as far as listening habits but I can tell you the AudioLab takes the sting out of havi...
- Just joined 😁 (alphason)(tablejockey)
You joined Agon... Someone will support any possible tweak/mod.
- BEST CD TRANSPORT (gpana)(charles1dad)
@bigkidz While the Esoteric is a very well made component and it also sound really good the top ones on my list better it in sound quality. The ...
- New, Very Interesting CD Transport (creativepart)(tannoy56)
@magnuman :You're absolutely right. However, I believe that TEAC made the VRDS clamping transport for Esoteric - just messing with you. Cheers.
- So you just took a gummie...What song is on the menu? (jpwarren58)(jerryrocks)
When I have the house to myself my current routine is to grill some sea scallops, open a bottle of chardonnay and spark a fatty From there, I find ...
- Innuos Zen vs Pulse (kray)(kray)
Now that the Pulse has been out a while, and they are starting to show up on used market. Anyone seen any comparisons of the Pulse vs Zen MK3?
- So you just took a gummie...What song is on the menu? (jpwarren58)(tunehead)
Two instrumental songs to blow your mind on your enhanced ultra hi-fi system : " Bubbles " by Yosi Horikawa off of his " Wandering " album. " Ova...
- Furutech Mains Power Cables Hierarchy & Differences (ryder)(ryder)
Yes digsmithd there’s still ups and downs. It sounded great yesterday and today it sounds slightly muffled and shut-in. Perhaps DPS4.1 and FI-50 (R...
- Furutech Mains Power Cables Hierarchy & Differences (ryder)(digsmithd)
"In this hobby we pay a significant amount of money to attain a small but appreciable difference"...indeed...i think the plain 50’s would be my sli...