Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty

Live At The Iron Horse-Vol. 1(VA/CD) Jumpstarts Friday night vinyl with an organic vibe.

Legacy Audio, “Legacy Music Sampler III.”  This is my go to for auditioning equipment.  It will truly make your system shine if it’s up to the task.   I got it free at RMAF 2017. 

Nick Mason, “Live At The Roundhouse CD1&CD2.” I just love this live recording of all the early Pink  Floyd music.  Extremely well recorded and the bass is truly thunderous!   A must listen. 

Joshua Bell-At Home With Friends(CD) A mix of light Classical and melancholy pop gets Sunday night vinyl off to a very late start.

Madonna-Ray Of Light(CD) Might be her best recording? Friday night vinyl starts with an eclectic Euro dance vibe.

Jane Monheit-Taking A Chance On Love

Kotorino-Better Than This

Shelby Lynne-Tough All Over

Firehouse-ST

Phil Woods-& The Japanese Rhythm Machine(Japanese pressing)

Brian McKnight-1989-2002 From There To Here

Can't remember the last time I listened to 6(complete) CD's in a row!  A very diverse CD afternoon branches into another diverse Sunday night vinyl.