Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty

Beatles | "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" - Featuring Eric Clapton on solo.

Backdoor Slam - Featuring Davy Knowles

Now Playing:
Agitation Free- Momentum

(Psych/Prog/Krautrock, Germany 11/2023 release)

Maura O'Connell-Just In Time(CD) Another great example of how strong 1989 was for recordings. Virtually unknown with the mainstream, this is easily a Top 100 recording of any genre released in 1989.

Saraya-ST(CD) Another great 1989 release. Easily a Top 5 Pop/Rock recording from 89. FWIW fronted(vocals) by Sandi Saraya with a mix of Pat Benatar/Kim Carnes vocals and a world-class guitar player Tony Rey that is not an EVH clone.

Lots of Neil Young. Too bad he has lost his song after all these years.

ozzy

Post removed 

Each Christmas I bring out the same 4 CDs. One in particular is Dianna Krall

a limited CD complete with calendar

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas

Jennifer Nettles Playing with Fire:It sounds so much better with my new coax, as will all CDs from now on

Katie Melua-Piece By Piece(CD) One of the standout recordings of the 2000's. A rare Thursday night(1980's) vinyl night follows.

"A Nod is as Good as a Wink...to a Blind Horse", select songs.

I like the song, "Stay with Me". It sounds like a band trying to get it together.

ozzy

+1 for Billy Joel.  "Captain Jack" is one of my all-time favorites.  I was fortunate enough to attend the Elton John - Billy Joel tour at Rupp Arena, Lexington, KY.  Even though I'm a huge  Elton John fan, my friends and I felt Billy Joel stole the show that night... He truly is The Piano Man. 

@nutty

I saw Billy Joel in 1973, when he was the brand new to the scene and pushing his first album Piano Man. Even back then , he was amazing!

Bryan Auger!   I have almost everything he’s ever released, so my Saturday morning dance card is filled.😁

Maire Brennan-Maire(CD) An eclectic/mystical recording that blends New Age/Euro Celtic Pop.

Post removed 

Berlioz-Symphonie Fantastique(CD RCA Living Stereo 1998) kicks off 2024 vinyl night.