Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
MIKE OLDFIELD - Platinum
good album, especially the title track and "Punkadiddle"
John McLaughlin and Mahavishnu - Adventures in Radio. Relativity 1986

EDIT: This is a bit of an odd album from John, I actually purchased new. It has that mid-80’s Yellow Jackets/Rippingtons vibe. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but John always tended to strike new ground, and this album was more about following the trends of the time.
Santana - Santana   Original 1969 issue. Surface looks a little rough, but minimal surface noise and great dynamics :)
Captain Beefheart And The Magic Band ‎– Bluejeans & Moonbeams (Virgin 1974)
Frank Zappa And The Mothers Of Invention ‎– One Size Fits All (Discreet 1975)

This album gets better the better your system gets.
Testing out some new gear with 

Smashing Pumpkins - Gish 
Cachiato - S/T - Awesome 
Dave Brubeck - Time Further Out - Impex 
Bob Marley - Catch a Fire - from box set - excellent 
Modest Mouse - The Moon and Antarctica - 10th anniversary vinyl edition, SQ and dynamics are excellent, vinyl quality is OK 
Prokofiev Symphony No.5, Antal Dorti, Minneapolis Symphony Orch. recorded 11/1959 Mercury Living Presence, Speakers Corner Reissue 2007
Alfie soundtrack - Sonny Rollins, Oliver Nelson
Three dimensions - Oliver Nelson 
Buena Vista Social Club

The Miyajima Madake has now gone over 50 hours and I did a full reset on the setup.  Experienced many changes during breakin, but now it has become what I had hoped it would.  Detail and density that is quite different from my other cartridges. Full musical immersion. 
Tchaikovsky-Symphony No.7(Columbia MS 6349/6 Eye) Side 1&2
Crosby Stills &Nash-CSN Side 2
The deFalla Trio-Music For Three Guitars Side 2
The J.Giels Band-Showtime Side 2
Queen-Greatest Hits Side 1
Donna Summer-Cats Without Claws Side 1
Finishing Modest Mouse - Moon and Antarctica - 10th anniversary vinyl - the SQ is very very good 
@bocer12 it is not my favorite of theirs but I like it a lot and the SQ is way better than some of their others. I am a big MM fan

Miles Davis - In a Silent Way - Mofi - love this record 
Bob Marley 
Exodus

Rod Stewart
Every Picture Tells a Story
MOFI  silver label 

Janis Joplin
Pearl
MOFI 45 rpm 
Pearl is Styx 
Starting with some Heifetz. Two LP’s:

Brahms Violin Concerto w/Reiner & The Chicago Symphony is a Canadian reissue from RCA Victor, 1962. I think.

Tschaikowsky Violin Concerto w/Reiner & The Chicago Symphony is also a reissue, RCA Victor, probably in the mid-70’s given the label. 

Both in fantastic shape. The Tschaikowsky is especially good.
Eduard Van Beinum conducts Brahms Symphony #2. Concertgebouw Orchestra Amsterdam. Epic, mono, probably 1956 per the label design.
Szell conducts Janacek’s Sinfonietta & Hindemith’s Symphonic Metamorphosis. The Cleveland Orchestra. Columbia Masterworks. Released in 1968, not sure if this was issued at that time, or later. Exquisite though.
Szell conducts Beethoven’s Piano Concerto #2. The Cleveland Orchestra w/Emil Gilels. Angel 1970
So far this evening:
"The Wonderful World of Jazz" - John Lewis
"It's a Blue World" - Mel Torme
"Spirit" - Earth, Wind, and Fire
I found a batch of early Jazz 45's. I used my newly acquired method of cleaning them, and several sound terrific (via my Mono cartridge), some are simply beat, the covers are cool.