Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty

@curiousjim    +1 

Audiophiles and music critics typically place Radiohead/Wilco and The Jayhawks at the top of 90's pop/rock music. All 3 bands only released 3 albums in that decade compared to 5 by Blue Rodeo. OK Computer and Hollywood Town Hall are standouts, where Blue Rodeo has several recordings that could be considered their best.

Quicjsilver Nesanfr

Quicksilver Messenger service - Shady grove

Joni Mitchell at Newport.

She's still stirs my soul as when I was in my 20's.

Thank you Joni.

Pete Yorn.   Music For The Morning After.   Streaming it , but I like spinning this on vinyl too

I have about 7000 songs marked as part of my music. I have been listening A-Z and am about half way through.  Interesting since many songs are very nostalgic or I marked them and was going to go back...well now I  am.  So much fun having all the music available

Clifford Brown and Max Roach 

Jordu   
                 Good wake up song here 

Setna - Guérison (2013) CD

French band doing top quality, Magma influenced music, that straddles the line between prog and fusion.

World class chops by all members.

Earlier today.

Ernst Krenek - Static and Ecstatic (1972) Vinyl

An underappreciated serial piece, by  an underappreciated composer. Expertly preformed by the LA Phil chamber orchestra.

One of the best recordings for evaluating soundstage size, and images within the soundstage. 

Side 2 contains an almost equally great piece, Kitharaulos. With an almost heroic oboe performance by James Ostryniec, of this extremely difficult music to play. 

Post removed 

William Fitzsimmons Covers, Vol 2. Saw him on Qobuz.

Hadn't heard of him until now. These cover songs by him are very ballad like, and laid back. I'm enjoying it and will listen to his other original offerings.

I

The Pineapple Thief.   Dissolution.   A great album I would have never discovered if not for Streaming ...

Streaming my Roon library on random play. “Acrobat” by U2 at the moment. Whoops now it’s “Girl in Collision” by Chris Rainbow (qobuz). Got a nice ska rhythm and very well done. I love that I was able to add a Chris Rainbow album on qobuz to my Roon library alongside all the things I actually own (so far). This is music lover/audio heaven!

Post removed 
Post removed 

Almost famous sound track - a gift from my daughter via amazon Germany

Frank Zappa - grand wavoo

Post removed 

Jack Johnson-To The Sea(CD) Top level singer/songwriter content along with Audiophile SQ(Grundman) sets a high standard for Sunday night vinyl.