Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty

Aubrey Haynie "  A Man Must Carry On".He 's a bluegrass musician. Plays fiddle and 

mandolin. I only  recently discovered him. Can't recommend his music more highly.

Coldplay-A Rush Of Blood To The Head(CD) Kicks off Sunday night vinyl with my wife's favorite(newer) band.

Somebody Loan Me a Dime - Fenton Robinson

Drink pairing: Whistlepig on the rocks.

@curiousjim I wasn't sure if it got posted in the jazz thread, but such a good album.

Tried a new sun aged special of Whistlepig, not sure it's their best if I'm totally honest!

@christianb5s4 

Thanks for the heads up on the Sun Aged WP.  You probably saved me a bunch of coin so I can go out and buy some more CD’s.😁

Man do I wish there was a like button on these threads! There’s been so many good tunes go by over the years.

Neil Young- The new Qobuz HR download at 24-192hz. Ragged Glory- "Smell The Horse".

ozzy

@ozzy 

I just listened to Ragged Glory - Smell The Horse and Chrome Dream. 
Ragged was a great choice!

curiousjim,

Great album.

A Neil Young recording that I would like to see remastered is "Freedom".

ozzy

@ozzy 

They already did as part of Neil Young Volume 5.   Agon won’t let me post the link for some reason, but Google Neil Young and Volume 5 and it should pop right up.

Harumi Kaneko-Ron Carter-I'm Walkin'(Emarcy 836 367-2 CD) An excellent but somewhat obscure jazz vocal recording jumpstarts Sunday night vinyl.

Revisited Lynyrd Skynyrd music after seeing them in concert last Wednesday.

Also Bonnie Raitt, Steve Winwood, and Gregg Allman

Today, Was my first time hearing The Beatles revolver LP in its entirety. Just wow  

Blue Rodeo-Lost Together(CD) Might be my wife's favorite 90's band? They released 5 quality recordings during that decade, IMO hard to disagree. This overlooked Canadian band kicks off Thursday night vinyl.

@dayglow 

And you would never disagree with your wife.😁

Blue Rodeo-Lost Together(CD) Might be my wife's favorite 90's band? They released 5 quality recordings during that decade, IMO hard to disagree. This overlooked Canadian band kicks off Thursday night vinyl.