Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty

In Common III  ---  Walter Smith III / Matthew Stevens / Kris Davis / Dave Holland (Modern Creative Jazz)

This evenings selections:

Datenverarbeiter & Jaki Liebezeit / Givt return

Cerberus Shoal / Mr. dog boy

Shackleton & Ernesto Tomasini / Devotional songs

Mobile Ethnic Minority / The house of tomorrow

Dzyan / Electric silence 

Here are some of the reasons why your computer won't play videos or sound: The software you are using doesn't include the codec you need. The file you're trying to open is corrupted. There are bad sectors on your hard drive.

Anna Clyne: Dance  //  Edward Elgar: Cello Concerto  ---  Inbal Segev - cello / London Philharmonic; Marin Alsop - conductor.

Jakob Dylan-Women+Country(CD) A favorite of my wife when regarding "newer" music. Friday night vinyl follows.

Just listened to the Dracula soundtrack with the subwoofer on. All I can say is wow!

Def Leppard, Retro Active promo cassette on Tandberg 3014A. Sounds fabulous. Never knew cassettes can do soundstage.

The Cars- The Complete Elektra Albums 24-192hz.

I am surprised, that many songs that I have never heard or remember are pretty good.

Sound quality is also above average.

ozzy

Tonight's Selections:

Turin Brakes / We were here

Tesseract / Altered state

Nicolas Jaar / Sirens

Kaitlyn Smith / Lets turn it into sound

Flowers Must Die / Kompost

Flowers Must Die / 1

Started off with Miles Davis, Bitches Brew and really switched gears and am listening to one of my favorite bands, Government Mule, the current album is The Tel Star Sessions.  If you like blues/rock give them a try!

brown acid vol 1 cd. the fellas compiling the tunes for the brown acid series are doing the Lord's work. true crate diggers 🫡

@chilehed 

Love Keb’ Mo’! I think I have all the albums and have seen him once in concert.

@curiousjim , yes, cool! Have seen him live as well. I love his style and can listen to him for hours.

Cerberus Shoal / Mr boy dog

DM Stith / Heavy ghost

Mystic AM / Cardamom & Laudanum 

Tanakh / Ardent fevers

Chris Cornell - 

• Soundgarden
  • Acoustic Live (Songbook)
  • Solo stuff
  • Audioslave
  • Temple of the Dog

Matthew Wadsworth, theorbo recital called "Silver Strings", music by Kapsberger and Piccinini.  Superb sound, superb playing .  Broaden your musical horizons and give it a listen.