Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
Much earlier today:

Manheim Steamroller, "Fresh Aire", "Fresh Aire II"   on vinyl

Last time I played these records was in the early 80's.
Eva Cassidy, "Nightbird".
2 CDs + DVD, contains every track recorded that night at Blues Alley.
This issue/reissue sounds, if possible, even better than the original Live at Blues Alley.
Bill Charlap one of the greatest jazz pianist since Bill Evans....

30 hours of him is heaven....

:)
+1 mahgister

Now for something completely different...
Butthole Surfers / Weird revolution 
How about a little info when we post stuff that is fairly obscure? Might help folks find new stuff. Just a thought.
I've been listening to the local NPR jazz station all day.  I have some new speakers I'm auditioning in my main system and moved my Harbeth Super HL5 Plus speakers into the office system.  I put new tubes in my ARC VSi55 yesterday.  Source is my Magnum Dynalab Etude FM receiver.  Things are sounding quite magical!  
Sounds like a great set up Greg. That tuner is legendary

Todd Rundgren / Something anything 
It would be a lot better without the big computer monitors and desk in front of it, LOL.
You should try that tuner in your other system Greg. I bet it would shine.

Jarvis Humby / Assume the position
60's style British rock 
@boxer12 It sounds really good in my office. I have a roof mounted antenna and it is terminated in my office. I listen to the jazz station while I'm working. I just removed the tuner I had in my main system because I never listened to it at night.
Wax Poetic / Nubu sessions
This band is all over the map style wise. Mostly rock with jazz, club, & African influences