Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Zubin Mehta conducts Saint-Saens Symphony #3. Los Angels Philharmonic Orchestra. London 1971
Solti conducts Bartok - The Miraculous Mandarin & Music for Strings, Percussion and Celesta. London Symphony Orchestra. Decca 1964
Nikolaus Harnoncourt / Concentus Musicus Wien - Bach Brandenburg Concertos 1-6. Telefunken (German pressing) 1982
Patrice Rushen -Posh Side 2
The Babys- Union Jacks  Side 1
The L.A. 4-ST Side 1
Edith Piaf-Piaf At The Olympia Side 1
Artur Rubinstein-Chopin Concerto No.1{LSC-2575 Red Seal) Side 1
Neil Diamond-Serenade-Complete Album
Found an original mono pressing of Kind of Blue at my shop today, not bad for my first copy of the album.
Hi,
Gerry Mulligan And The Concert Jazz Band At The Village Vanguard, MFSL (1981)
Yusef Lateef-Before Dawn, Verve Japan, Mono (2007)
Gene Amons-Boss Tenor, Prestige, Germany (1997)
Britten conducts ‘English Music for Strings’. English Chamber Orchestra 1969
@jma10780 

Found an original mono pressing of Kind of Blue at my shop today, not bad for my first copy of the album.

Nice find, and congrats!
As still ensconced in Ohio had to visit another record store to get a fix... lol
Omega Music in downtown Dayton.
Not as good as the shop I visited couple weeks ago in Columbus but still found 6 new records so a good day.
Now all I have to do is find time to get home and play some.....
F Mac - Penguin ( server )

slow sledding on the SOTA, I need a few things... including lead shot to level the sub platter and repo a protractor I have floating around out on loan.... maybe Friday 
Uber - you should check out the air and space museum- it set me on a path as a kid... the XB-70 is awesome 
Tomic
I have worked in this area many times over the past 22 years... lol
Sometimes I think I know Cincinnati better than my home town, doh!

Have been round the air space I think 3 times as no better air museum in the USA I feel.
However it is still closed right now mores the pity.
My fave is the B2 Spirit stealth bomber, man what a machine!
You are right that anybody in this area just HAS to visit!
I saw the SR-71A in the desert in AZ. Boyhood obsession! I also was on an old B52. Incredible and evil.
The B-52's ‎– Play Loud (Island 1979)

Oh dear, this has seen some play. Couple of skips at the start. No doubt Planet Claire was hit on by drunks. Good stuff. 
The Air and Space Museum is incredible. Last time I went I spent 3 days. Hadn’t been there since I was a kid with my brothers and father prior.

Can’t say I have a favorite, except they do have the KC-97 on display, which is a sentimental fav as my father piloted one in the Air Force with SAC.

I did go over to the hangers the last day though, and was most interested in Trueman’s DC-6 Air Force One. Man was that baby tight as opposed to today’s AF1.
American String Quartet - Dvorak’s String Quartetes 9 & 10. Nonesuch 1986
Ah so Uber :-)

I cut my teeth on the B2 program as an Industrial Engineer. Boeing designed and built several major structures and systems using advanced composites -  At that time biggest autoclaves on the planet... humbling but learned a ton- lots of stuff never done before... in my career I came back to lead the operational site where we built B2, F-22 wings/aft, 787 test articles and other spooky stuff - I was blessed indeed.
glad y’all enjoy airplanes!!!

by the way @noromance we ruined a lot of carpets dancing wildly to the B52’s.... spilling beer... in those crazy days...
Little Village - Cassette on the garage NAK

sounded so great

Little Village - Server

@bdp24 just kidding about a potential cull...
Amanda McBroom direct to disc West of Oz and Rough trade Live direct to disc.Also Amanda McBroom Dreaming direct time disc which includes the Academy Award song,”The Rose” which she wrote. I  I  I Also Getz/Gilberto MFSL.

Patti Page ‎– In The Land Of Hi-Fi (EmArcy 1956 mono)

Unintentionally humorous name. Love it.
Tomic.
Sounds like you had/have a way more interesting work related background than myself, great stuff indeed.

Whenever we go somewhere new for vacation there are 4 things on my must do list.....
Zoos or wildlife refuge.
Automobile/ motorcycle/railway  museums.
Air museums.
Record store.

No particular order of importance.......
😉😉
Sorry, late to the party again.......

For anyone interested in Aviation, planes, or military equipment, the National Museum of the United States Air Force in Dayton, Ohio is probably the best aviation museum in the world. And it's FREE! (currently closed until early July). Fantastic museum.
“Sweet Baby James”. James Taylor.
50 year old original Warner Bros. LP. has just about the best SQ of any record I own.  Especially “Suite for 20 G”
. Absolutely incredible!
@rvpiano,

Those original JT are very nice! Been waiting on my order of his last lp (45rpm/dbl) for a while now.
Shawn Colvin "Steady On"/1989/CBS. Probably the most played record I own, and deservedly so. Great!
slaw,

I have the CD of American Standard.  Just ordered the LP.
Wonderful music.

Thanks @rvpiano,
Chris Isaak "San Francisco Days" Reprise/1993/Op/UK/Germany. Another excellent record all ’round!

Chris Isaak "Wicked Game" Reprise/1991/OP/UK/France.  Another excellent record!

both going in the US cleaner for later.

Hi,
Masakela-Tommorow, WB, USA first issue
Frank Zappa-Roxy & elsewhere, Discrete, UK first issue
Lounge Lizzards-Berlin Part 1, Verabra Records, German first issue
Ronnie Earl & the Broadcasters, Audioquest HQ-180
Colosseum Daughter of Time I had forgotten this one some great music from terrific players. 
@tomic601 ,

I hate it when you let friend borrow something and they seemingly lose all consideration with returning the item quickly.