Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
Arcoluz - Renaud Garcia-Fons, Kiko Ruiz, Negrito Trasante (categorized as Jazz)
Post removed 
Soundgarden-Superunknown(CD Japanese pressing)
John Pizzarelli-After Hours(CD)

An extreme vocal vinyl warm up edition!
Santana, Shaman - CD
Great supporting cast in this one.
Michelle Branch
Seal
Macy Gray
Dido
Many more...
Highly recommend track 7, "Victory is Won" - instrumental 

N

chick corea 

trilogy 1 and 2

w c mcbride and b blade

rip chick your talent positivity artistry will be missed
The Bee Gees, 20th Anniversary Compilation- 2 CD set. Approx. 40 songs. My wife’s newest addition to our collection of music. I never thought that I was a Bee Gees fan until I recently watched a documentary on them. That has changed, or at least my respect for their body of work has. They were largely overlooked however they have made quite a cultural impact on music. Their career began in the mid 1950’s. According to Wikipedia they recorded:

22 studio albumns
2 live albumns
15 compilation albumns
83 singles
4 soundtracks including Saturday Night Fever which was one of the best selling albumns in history.

Oh and don’t forget about Andy Gibb who held 3 positions simultaneously on the American Billboard charts at once and one song being at #1. "I just want to be your everything"

As there writing and touring career slowed and they drifted apart for personal reasons. Then they decided they needed to regroup and get productive so they became song writers. Notably here are some artists and songs that the Gibb brothers wrote. For instance.

They wrote "Grease is the word" for the movie performed by Frankie Valley
They wrote for Otis Redding
The song "Islands in the stream" huge hit that Kenny Rodgers and Dolly Parton performed
Barbara Streisand’s number one hit "Guilty" and "Woman in Love"
"Emition" by Samantha Sang
"If I can’t have you, I don’t want nobody, baby" performed by Yvonne Elliman
"Heartbreaker" performed by Dion Warwick
"Immortality" performed by Celine Dion

After listening to the new CD I came across two tracks that were recently released written and recorded by the Bee Gees and I really like them. I think you will too if you give them a chance or aren’t familiar with them.. I know that this is a departure from my normal genre but I am very open to all forms of talent. The two tracks are called "This is where I came in" and "Still Waters". I hope you enjoy the music.

https://youtu.be/5a95WRSWvHA

https://youtu.be/hXgpOIxDGTg

N
Star Tracks(Erich Kunzel) Telarc CD-80094

A bombastic warm up for vinyl night.
Devadip Carlos Santana-The Swing Of Delight(CD)-Gets vinyl night off to an eccentric start!
QoBuz playlist Take Five - The Dave Brubeck Quartet.   38 songs, 2 hours, 23 minutes.   Outstanding.  
Getting the evening started with a little Michael Frank’s Barefoot on the beach. Never gets old. 
@barnettk

Getting the evening started with a little Michael Frank’s Barefoot on the beach. Never gets old.

agree! m franks is my comfort food, music wise!! 👍👍👍👍
Sammy Hagar-Standing Hampton(Japanese CD) Vinyl night gets a kick a** start!
Dire Straits - You And Your Friend - Vinyl / Also available on Qobuz :-) 
chas lloyd & the marvels

tone poem

just released, on qbz -- lovely lovely!!! 
J. Giels, Monkey Island - Most of you probably have this one on vinyl. I've have heard it on vinyl but it was many years ago..... 
The title track "Monkey Island" excellent but my go to song is "Wreckage".

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4-oCE2y-CrF_QUXAYSbfOtLDPbEYrxLZ

N
Patti Smith Group-Easter(CD Blue Spec 2) An angst filled start to vinyl night.
I never really got Patti Smith, but I do remember sitting at a bar in the East Village, early 80s, and everyone at the table agreed that if you really dug Patti Smith, then you know that "Easter" is her best album.
Not Alone / Various artists
This is a 5 disc set with some very good indie rock on it
The Honey Drippers - Volume One. Good stuff. Some of Plant's best. A shame there was no volume 2.