For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Slaw
Had Ecology for sometime but knew it was rough.
When I saw a much better copy in Lexington couple weeks ago just had to have it!
Boxer
I went although had already been forewarned it was overpriced.

$5 albums were $1albums at best.
Still I did buy 3 records that I thought were fair and that you did not see every day so not a total washout.
LA4 - Executive Suite
Concord Jazz 1983

From vinyl show today.  One of the few that we’re not overpriced. 
+1 Uber. I wish they had them around my neck of the woods. When I lived in Greenville SC they held one every year. Really enjoyed attending. 
Just curious @uberwaltz, @@drrsuliff,

Is this the show that travels the east coast, run by an older couple out to Winston Salem N.C ?
Not sure who the coordinator for the show was, but most of the vendors (about 15) were located within 60 miles.
No this show was part organised by the owner of a record store in St.Augustine, Tone Records, probably why all vendors were local.

Cado Belle-ST Side 1
Amy Grant- In Concert Side 2
Aerosmith-Get Your Wings Side 2
Beethoven Symphony NO.5-George Szell(Columbia MG 30371) Side 1
Gerry Rafferty-Snakes And Ladders Side 2
Buddy Rich- Swingin' New Big Band Side 1

You Broke my Heart So I Busted Your Jaw ...... Spooky Tooth.

What a fantastic album title....😁
Sade, Best Of, 2 lp set.

I realized, I have lots of Sade CD's and 2 DVD Sade Concerts, but no Vinyl, so I asked my son for it for Father's Day. Wonderful.
Picked up almost (80) 60s, 70s & early 80s soul/blues/Motown LPs yesterday at an estate sale. Only flipped through the first 10 or so and offered $50 - offer accepted so trucked them home. The few I flipped through were in mint condition and appeared really well taken care of. Some old Sinatra & Chet Baker in there too. Will see what treasure or trash I bought later tonight. The CB alone might be worth the $50
Nice to hear bgross.
I just love stories of great deals still to be had.
Enjoy!
Grateful Dead - Vintage Dead. Sunflower 1970.

Recorded live at the Avalon Ballroom in 1966, and released without the Dead’s consent at the time. Still, one of my old Dead album favorites, and still in great shape after all these years. Great harmonica by Pig.
The Beatles - Beatles ‘65. Capitol reissue 1976.

Going to the oldies tonight...
Bunch of thrift store $0.50 specials. 

Currently “Nice n’ Easy”, a compilation of easy listening music put together by KBIG FM104.
@slaw Aerosmith “Rocks” is, in my humble opinion, their defining album. Just so heavy & powerful. Heroin had taken the wheel and was clearly driving the bus at this point; amazing! Rory Gallagher, “Tatoo” & Humble Pie, “Live at the Fillmore” - Steve Marriott, an all-time favorite. 5’5” of pure dynamite and one of the greatest rock voices of all time
Spring Session M ..... Missing Persons.

I am sure some may remember Dale Bozzio more for her Hustler Bare all spread but she was actually a darn good vocalist.
Listen to some of her work with Zappa as well as her own band here.
Don't remember that record being so noisy so off for US cleaning it goes.

Chinatown .... Thin Lizzy
@uberwaltz sure Dale Consalvi/Bozzio from right here in lovely Somerville, MA. Used to play around down at the clubs on Lansdowne Street before MP had some hits. Fun band and her out front didn’t hurt, pretty tasty