Jack Jones-I Am A Singer Side 2
Traffic-The Low Spark Of High Heeled Boys Side 1
Dimitris Sgouros Plays Liszt{EMI Angel DS-38192} Side 2
Art Pepper And George Cables-Goin' Home Side 2
Rush-Exit Stage Left... Side 3
Bachman-Turner Overdrive- II Side 1

Deerhoof "Deerhoof vs. Evil"

Caroliner "The Cooking Stove Beast"
(the complete name for this version of musicians is: Caroliner Rainbow Susans and Bruisins)
James Brown
Gravity
scotti records

Black Twig Pickers
Rough Carpenters 
thrill jockey records 
If you like the “old timey “ Americana check out Black Twig Pickers, simple analog recording, no overdubs, most tracks are first take, a pleasant surprise I had forgotten, I think I got it on RSD a few years ago 
Grateful Dead 
Wake up to Find Out
Nassau Coliseum NY 
3/29/90 with guest Branford Marsalis 
Hey Boxer.
See you mentioned The Julie Ruin the other night.
I assume you are also familiar with Sleater-Kinney as well?
If not well worth checking out as similar vein.
@noromance ouch... there are some scorching guitar parts on Sunken Condos... although the pressing quality sucks, so it may go in the cull pile...

Just got my copy of the LP of JT’s America Standard.  Didn’t get the 45 rpm  version because I didn’t want to keep changing sides.
As it is, it’s much better than the CD: instruments much clearer, veil lifted.
One complaint.The record arrived dirty and noisy with a hair on one side.
After washing, it sounds pristine.
On an A B listening comparison of the LP and CD, I have to report a great disappointment.  My sonic memory was dead wrong.
Unfortunately, the CD is more transparent than the LP, which sounds a little thick.
I’m listening with a a four figure cartridge and a pretty decent turntable, so I don’t think that’s the problem.
Oh well.......
Bummer rvpiano. I don't have either so can't comment on sound quality of vinyl vs cd. However... If music from the TT generally sounds a little thick, you may want to try raising the arm a little &/or decrease the tracking force. 
boxer12,
Thanks for your response.  
I think the problem is in the record itself.  I don’t generally have a problem with thickness in LP’s.
Todd Rundgren ‎– A Wizard, A True Star (Bearsville 1973)

As ghastly as I remember. 
Noromance.

That's funny....I gave all my Rundgren albums away bar one, Oops Wrong Planet, just because I like the title!
Bob Dylan ‎– Desire (CBS 1975)

One of the best.
They used play the Nutz cover of One More Cup of Coffee at our teen disco back in the day. I can smell her hair.
@uber There are few records that I feel embarrassed by. And I like Melanie. At least I don't have Frampton Comes Alive in my collection.