Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Szell conducts Hindemith - Symphonic Metamorphosis Of Themes By Carl Maria Von Weber, & Janacek - Sinfonietta For Orchestra, Op. 60. The Cleveland Orchestra. Columbia. Per the label, I’m guessing an early 70’s pressing. Originally released in 1968.
Szell conducts Mozart - Serenade No 9, K 320 “Posthorn” & Exsultate, Jubilate, K 165. The Cleveland Orchestra w/Judith Raskin. CBS Masterworks. 1984 (reissue).

very nice recording/vinyl.
Karajan conducts Brahms - Symphony #1. Berlin Philharmonic. Deutsch Grammophon. 1974

Box Set of Brahms 4 symphonies 
Michael Ruff
Speaking in Melodies
Sheffield Labs

If you don't know this guy and his work you are seriously missing out.  The first album I got of his was on Warner Brothers and the producer was Tommy LaPuma(Michael Franks fame) so I go it ears unheard!  Unbelievable find and saw him and his band several times in LA! His bass guitarist reminded me a Jaco(Marco Mendoza) and his 4 piece band was so amazing especially live! Sheffield Labs really came through with this one recreated the "garage band" feel with ridiculously talented musicians!
The recording with challenge your system but the depth of stage and pure musicality of this is more than worth the costly investment!  Sheffield Labs only works with the best! Nuf Said!
The Manhatten Transfer-Bodies And Souls Side 2
The Rolling Stones-Hot Rocks 1964-1971 Side 3
Mason Ruffner-Gypsy Blood Side 1
Marlena Shaw-It Is Love Side A
The Phil Woods Quartet-More Live Side 2
Phil Woods-Floresta Canto Side B
Carmen McRae ‎– Bittersweet (Focus 1964 mono)

Sparse arrangement lets her voice do its thing. Mostly very good.
Ferde Grofe - Played By 101 Strings ‎– Grand Canyon Suite
(Somerset ‎1959)

"Westrex cutter head driven by a Sculley lathe."
They must have done it right. Cost me a few bucks. Sounds excellent. Sweet as a nut!
Eddie Harris ~ Eddie Harris Quartet
Les McCann & Eddie Harris ~ Swiss Movement 

Like Dylan and Joni, Eddie Harris kept evolving with the times. 
Alberta Hunter ‎– Amtrak Blues (Columbia 1980)

Classic. Great recording. A must-have in any collection.
Mick Taylor - Mick Taylor

Gil Evans - New Bottle Old Wine

Duke Ellington and Johnny Hodges - Back to Back
Marlene Dietrich ‎- Wiedersehen Mit Marlene (Capitol 1960 mono)

It's in German. Who cares? What a voice. 
Hey spiritofradio,
Thanks for the link. I really enjoy her voice and musical style in "out of season". I know this is classical but, is she prominent in the recordings? 
Florian Zabach ‎- 'Till The End Of Time (Mercury 1959 mono)

Violin maestro with some of-the-era syrupy violin ballroom orchestration. But the playing and recording is warm and glorious.
Jane Morgan ‎- The Second Time Around
(Kapp 1961 mono)

Not bad. Not great. Nice. Meh.

Patti Page ‎– Indiscretion (Mercury 1959 mono)

This is more like it. Magical voice. Excellent recording. Only negative is the enthusiastic big band accompaniment. 

Grateful Dead - Aoxomoxoa. Warner Bros. Reissue/Remix 1971 (origional release 1969).
Dittersdorf, Werner, Albrechtsberger - Janos Sebestyen ‎– Harpsichord Concerto / Pastorale For Harpsichord / Harpsichord Concerto (Turnabout 1969)

Mint and a solid recording. As good as it gets with harpsichords.

Big Greg - i have some Pink Martini for you ! catch them live if you get a chance....personally i like China but of course, Storm has her charms.....
Curious if any of you own "Central Reservation" on Classic Records or regular pressing?
@boxer12,

Do you find several cuts to be distorted?
I just thought I’d ask. I feel positive that the pressing issues are confined to the Classic. They had a lot of problems early on. Most of the one’s I/I’ve owned problems' were limited to lots of pops and clicks.
Hey Slaw,
I don't recall any problems with that disc (haven't played it in a while) but will check check it out tonight & let you know. As I recall it's one of her best albums