Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Spirit - streaming TX Jelly - ya man !!!! Sure hope the neighbors like this.....,
@noromance English Garden is available 24/7/365 from.... Glade

dont get any on your wax....
Freedy Johnston 
This Perfect World

——————————

@tomic601 that TX Jelly is a pretty good record isn’t it.  Gifted musicians and I like the production.  I like good music even better when the songs reflect a good sense of humor.   The vocals might not be drop dead great but I guess that could be said about a lot of things.... their next album is in pre-order stage and sounds very promising.  Interesting that these guys started as a backup collective of musicians and sound engineers (worked on that Leon Bridges record).  Kinda puts me in mind of Levi Parham’s efforts at making good sound (Texas Gentlemen also travelled to Muscle Shoals to make a recording).   So cool when musicians really dig the sound engineering too.  
Captain Beefheart 'lick my decals off'
 ............................'the spotlight kid' booglerizing me
Dire Straits  - S/T - Mofi 45rpm,  HOLY SMOKES,  this is other worldly good 
@spiritofradio  - Streaming The Texas Gentlemen - "TX Jelly". Thanks for posting some new music. 
@reubent you’re welcome.  What do you think?   
——————————-

Dire Straits
Eponymous PP
@spiritofradio  - It certainly had some good moments. I'll listen to it again and it might grow on me some more. I look forward to hearing the new album.
@reubent yeah, for some reason when I first heard it the humor and general attitude (and one of the vocalists) reminded me of Palumbo.  
Cowboy Junkies, "All That Reckoning" - much better than the reviews... gotta hear it for what it is; CJ fan!
@big_greg Station to Station one of Bowies best. Takes me right back to HS and cruising around in my buddy's mile long Caddy... those were "Golden Years" for sure
Spirit - I streamed the gentleman last eve, enjoyed it’s less serious moments too
Van Morrison- St. Dominic’s Preview ( Green label )

man this analog at a very high level when Van had the mystical groove down....
@bgross  I was browsing my local record store's Discog page and saw it listed there.  I was a little surprised to find that I didn't have Station to Station in my collection, so I had to add it!  The great thing is that I know and trust the seller and I get my orders next day since they are local.
Amy Helm "This Too Shall Light"
Sounds like you all had fun today!
Horselips 'The Tain' some called them the Irish Steeleye Span, I hear some Fairport conventionish , Early Tull sounds. Me likee
Jean-Luc Ponty 'Cantilope Island' a Blue note double album in pristine shape from a yard sale for $1.
@slaw  - Funny, I was just thinking about "Colors". I bought it the day it was released, played it and put it away. Was just thinking I need to pull it out and give it another spin.
@reubent ,

Not my favorite Beck, got it at 65 percent off. Has several enjoyable songs.
@slaw  - That was my feeling a couple of years ago when I bought it. But I'll give it another shot and see if I've changed my mind.
Jeff Beck with The Jan Hammer Group - "Live"  Again! Just listened to it last night. What an album. Wish I could have seen that show.....