Isolation Cones and turntable level

I did a quick surf of Froogle for "isolation cones" and came up with some hits for items that look very similar to things being sold in EBAY and here for 30 bucks per set and more. My first hit came up with some nice black anodized isolation cones for 12.50 per set of four....

A little round level for placing on top of a turntable can be had from Sears in their tool department for 1.49....
Not to be an instigator, but isn't the term 'isolation cones' an oxymoron?

I mean wouldn't the terms 'mechanical transfer cones' or 'coupling cones' be much more accurate?