Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
@bobedwards101  - Welcome to AudiogoN. And Welcome to the "What's on Your Turntable Tonight?" thread. Keep 'em coming........
LP Soundtrack from the movie Rush! It was written and performed by Eric Clapton! Its amazing through the Cornwalls!
@mbd3,

"Rush" does have great music on it. Not a bad movie either. Love how they worked "Bridge of Sighs" in.
Nima Ben David
Résonance

This is a wonderful and beautiful sounding recording of ancient music played on solo Viola da Gamba, by one of that rare instrument’s few true virtuosos.  
Was kind of a splurge for me.  
MA Recordings M088A-V
You won’t find it on your streamer.  

Bach
The Goldberg Variations (1982)
Glen Gould

"It is, in short, music which observes neither end nor beginning, music with neither real climax nor real resolution, music which, like Baudelaire’s lovers, 'rests lightly on the wings of the unchecked wind.' It has, then, unity through intuitive perception, unity born of craft and scrutiny, mellowed by mastery achieved, and revealed to us here, as so rarely in art, in the vision of subconscious design exulting upon a pinnacle of potency."

- Glen Gould, from the liner notes on his 1955 debut Version of the same
I don't listen to Classical very often, but I can't stop playing:
STRAVINSKY FIREBIRD BORODIN ROBERT SHAW TELARC DG-10039 1st Ed 1978
Awesome!!
Uberwaltz, yes...you can't go wrong with
Crime of the Century .... Supertramp.
MFSL 1-005

I have a new, sealed Crime of the Century, UltraDisk that I haven't opened yet because the MFSL vinyl version is so good.
Thanks Mwinkc.

Yes it is rather special!

Right now.

Get The Knack ... The Knack.
Jim!  Ha! Yeah.  He does write like I think.  Although it might sound a little pretentious if you haven’t made yourself familiar with the music, I agree and appreciate what he said.  I have experienced this with a scant few other works. Keith Jarret’s Vienna Concert recording is one.  And I think similar things have been said by Jarrett and others about this recording.  E.g. not just close to or flirting with the flame but actually in it - or something like that.   GG is weird but truly genius.  iMHO.  
BTW, I keep enjoying that clarinet music you turned me on to the other day.   Thanks again for that.  
@uberwaltz,

there is a set of spatials for sale in Los Angeles.  Might be same model as yours.  are you loving yours still.  Should I buy these for my 2nd system in the 12’x13’ den?  How far out from the wall would you recommend?  Thanks Bro.  
Mozart
Clarinet Concerto in A Major
K. 622

beautiful on antique mono 

Heliodor H 25017

this is some of that often anthologized ‘Mozart to Relax to’ or ‘Mozart for your as yet unborn baby’ ....   but so beautiful.  Really.  
Thelonious Monk
Big band and quartet

"The piano ain't got no wrong notes." - Monk
It's Immaterial ‎– Life's Hard And Then You Die (Siren 1986)

Bought this when it came out. One of the great 80s British bands. Great recording. Buy this.

Mark Perry ‎– Snappy Turns (Deptford Fun City Records 1980)

Cross between Johnny Rotten and Syd Barrett. Raw and brilliant.

Camel 'Moon Madness' well recorded content  a+
ELP 'Brain Salad Surgery' Rhino 180 remaster
Tangerine Dream "phadrea' to flavor my dreams