Contact -enhancer, fuses - NOS 1260 High fidelity audio cables

My friend bought a  bit what seems a bit pricy, but I split the cost ,and without question this very special blend is far more powerful then I thought ,I expected a small change but just letting it play for several days a profound improvement, I took two pair of wire wire eclipse cables one treated one not , , as well as fuses 
and then removed , my brother changed them not mentioning which ones ,only 1 sets time needed for integrated amp 
a sizable increase in resolution and image depth , soundstage too was wider as well as deeper .I 
waited a couple hours in between , the fuses synergistic orange , they too were very much improved .
I am going to let them seat  in another 100 Hours at least .I still have not done the power cord, or speaker cables yet . I am very impressed. I was very much a skeptic, since I already have been using 
stabilant 22 which I thought was respectable increase in fidelity . Before making any type of opinion 
it’s well worth trying ,I was told in a week they are coming out with 1/2 size bottles for $349 which will do several audio systems, a light application goes a long way and IMO a noticeable increase in fidelity 
for minimal cost.
128x128audioman58

Has anyone purchased in Canada from Rick’s Canadian website since HFC closed?  Is he still shipping this product?  

@jerrryg123 -- why left you unimpressed? 1260 gave instantaneous feedback. The Q45t hasn't clearly, though I've wondered if that was contamination of the 1260. Or the fact that in some cases it was going on brand new items, such as fuses where the fuse holder is a pita to get at later.

@highstream Rick fled the country back to Canada. He is manufacturing in Canada now. Also the Q45t is available from The Cable Company. Tried it and I am not a believer. 

For those coming across this thread, it probably should be added that High Fidelity put out an upgraded version, NPS Q45T. Then they went under. The latter is still available afaik, as Rick licensed it. Do a search on the product name. Also there's another thread here about it.

+1 here- Heard the same from High Fidelity Cables today.

Not sure what I think about that info. 

I use and like NPS 1260- it may never re-appear, so we all will just have to wait what if anything comes next.

First World Problem, as they say....

Just heard from High fidelity Cable the NPS 1260 is out of stock for extend time do to supply issues (raw materials). They are working on a new formula that has so far been positive. In the early testing period has shown to be better than the 1260??? No release date to the public yet.

I may have to try this product. I am most interested in the effect this product might have on my audio tubes. When you guys have applied it to the tube pins did you just do the tips, part of the pin or the entire pin?

millercarbon  "Eventually maybe someone else will figure out one reason Synergistic Fuses and AC outlets are so good, they all have a little dab of the same gray looking goop. Huh. Imagine that".  So it is possible that if someone apply an other brand of contact enhancer, it probably get worst because he would remove the 1260 HF ?
Anyone tried on an I2S HDMI cable?  
Looking to try it in near future. Sounds like the cats meow of tweaks. 😊

Wow, it sounds like the Nps 1260 is a hit, I just might try this. But what I heard Rick say was to do it alittle at a time. Not all at once if I do this I will try 1 cable at a time to hear the difference in sound. I know it will take longer settling in time but until the world ends. Ive got the time. 🎶
I found that doing one or two connections or fuses gets some sparkle in the sound right away w/o the noted darkness, but doing several or all connections at once gets the latter. But it goes away noticeably over the course of a few hours.
rocray
Have you tried it on your TV power cord yet? I did mine and the power cord to the Dish  Sat. box. Got a noticeable improvement in picture also.
I have treated some cables in my main system with NPS-1260. I have a modest rig,and this stuff left me with a huge smile on my face. Better imaging, everything better focused. Wider soundstage. I am very impressed with the results. 
Oz,

Thanks for the link.

Could I just get used to the increased SQ if it happens so fast that I lose my equilibrium? I think so. 😎
It does not take a week!
The improvements are near instant. Witnessed by several friends with just a few ends treated. In my system and their very own in which I made the applications.
No BS...yes it becomes more whole never dull never bright  Full of rightness and real life. Tom
Did my whole system. 7 days in and I don’t hear what is being written about here.

Maybe a few more weeks and it will kick in. 
I do hear small positive results but not like the QS fuse.
Thank you everyone who stayed on topic and described there experiences. I totally agree with all of the glowing reports.
I thought it was crazy expensive until I tried it.
I have used lots of contact enhancers Including stabilant 22.
Nothing I've tried in decades comes even close to NPS 1620.
I follower the instruction video by Rick on HFC sight and applies as little as possible. eventually put it on over 200 contacts and, in time, it made a quantum improvement on every aspect of musical reproduction.
much more "real" sounding. $600 compared to an $80,000 system is insignificant. especially considering it raised my sound quality by 100%.
and I only used 1/4 of the bottle.

I coated my interconnects power cables fuses and all of my speaker cables jumper wires in my home theater system two months ago. I still remember coming upstairs from treating my system and turning it on to a news station that I regularly watch. For the first time I could hear the size of the room the anchor was speaking in. Same thing happened to me later on that night watching a movie with Kevin Costner stirring his coffee I could hear the inside of the cup clinking against with a spoon. I’ve experienced all the qualities that everybody has also mentioned and let go of the rest that I had left in my bottle to two other people one being installer who also had great results. Like everyone else it’s been A substantial upgrade to my system. Jim
Rick at High Fidelity was for along time a big proponent for the use of 
Stabilant and I think he sold it on his website for sometime.
The 1260 product improves all facets of sound reproduction  including mid bass speed, clarity and punch. Tom
Stabilant 22 is really good for keeping cables from corroding. I have used it extensively. Really great for lawn equipment. i.e. batteries etc. But the 1260 greatly improves audio sound quality.

ozzy
millercarbon,
I had the PPT paste and was not impressed as you and many have been.
To me, it seemed to darken the high frequencies. That was my concern about the 1260.
But, I was surprised and relived that this product did not. In fact the highs seem to be clearer and shimmer more. The formulas may be slightly similar but the outcome is different.

ozzy
Post removed 
If you have the kind with steel tabs screwed into copper bus bars, remove all the tabs and coat the entire bus bar. Then replace the tabs and treat them. Then do the neutral and ground bus bars. Best is to remove all the wires, coat the ends, coat the terminals, and then put it all back together. Lotta work, but wow! Imagine what you heard from the bits in your system, times about 10. That's being conservative.  

That's also assuming the same active ingredients as the stuff it is copying, which seems to be the case.   

I did all that in my panel, and more. A lot more. 
Well I bought the full bottle.
On my audio system, I only have one interconnect, 4 speaker cables. 3 Niagara power conditioners and about a 6 power cords. I applied it to both ends in most cases.
I just applied it to my home theater power cords, and I still have 3/4+ of it left!

I doubt that I will ever apply it to my tube pins, but I’m still going to tackle the breaker box yet!

ozzy
Tim,

The kit has a number of tools of different sizes and and dimensions.
On my transport and Dac for me I found it easier and safer to apply the product to the female recess rather than to the pin itself. May depend on your eyesight and dexterity..I will be working on the internals next of my mono amps. I purchased the smaller dose. Hope I have enough.
This Product makes for more and better sound.

Tom
I have almost 80 interconnect center pins, 18 9-pin Tubes, and 14 Power Cords in my system. Do you people think I can do all that with a half bottle?

Also, I was thinking I would lightly coat the male pins only, and before the 1260 dries, insert the pins to have the 1260 make contact with the female connectors. (The instructional video doesn’t mention how long to wait between application and insertion).

Thanks,
Tim
There are pages of disclosure for all the content of this contact enhancer on the High Fidelity website, including safety disclosures of materials. The base binder is the only vague component being described as a conductive polymer, there must be many more than just one variety. Tom
It’s not just Graphene there is more then that that is not disclosed .
High Fidelity cables spent over a year in R&D in this formula I am very please I used everything available including  Furutech nano fluid, Caig pro gold stabilant22 and several others once you put it on Everything
it takes a solid month to fully settle in .it’s been 3 months now ,my system has not sounded better, I even removed it from the interconnects ,and  it was very apparent. Much better with the1260 fluid.
Nos 1260 is an Elixir for the transmission of music into the sound space. Tom  

An elixir, you say. So you have been tasting it then after all.
My opinion matters because I have experience with this product on only 4 connections out of potentially hundreds in my system.
I use several of the same mineral components in musical devices  I have designed and market for cello violin and bass.
Nos 1260 is an Elixir for the transmission of music into the sound space. Tom
@ozzy

I have removed the post re asking if you could taste the solution as it does seem that it is toxic. My bad. That was wrong on my part. Apologies to you.

Sadly it seems to have drawn the ire of the third graders on the forum too ... SMH

Given the possible options for conductive solutions, the contact enhancer is possibly extremely toxic. I’m sure you are a person who is careful, but please consider adequately warning those who has access to your components and may swap cables.

Please note, you will probably not be able to adequately cleanse any female terminals that you have treated, and some of the solution will inevitably spread to every terminal plugged into it henceforth. Not something you'd want a curious toddler to put in their mouths.

So when you trade in a component, or send in for repair, best you disclose it has been treated with 1260
If you read the full disclosure of this product on the High Fidelity website you will know all about its mineral contents the binder and all the safety disclosures of each. Read more flap your lips less. Tom

Sorry, I keep on forgetting why your opinion matters to me. 
If you read the full disclosure of this product on the High Fidelity website you will know all about its mineral contents the binder and all the safety disclosures of each. Read more flap your lips less. Tom

Don't listen, taste. And this is the "sensible" side of the aisle?

If you think before you post, which clearly you don't, you would have realized I'm trying to identify the suspension, not ascertain whether 1260 is effective or not. 

Post removed