Contact -enhancer, fuses - NOS 1260 High fidelity audio cables

My friend bought a  bit what seems a bit pricy, but I split the cost ,and without question this very special blend is far more powerful then I thought ,I expected a small change but just letting it play for several days a profound improvement, I took two pair of wire wire eclipse cables one treated one not , , as well as fuses 
and then removed , my brother changed them not mentioning which ones ,only 1 sets time needed for integrated amp 
a sizable increase in resolution and image depth , soundstage too was wider as well as deeper .I 
waited a couple hours in between , the fuses synergistic orange , they too were very much improved .
I am going to let them seat  in another 100 Hours at least .I still have not done the power cord, or speaker cables yet . I am very impressed. I was very much a skeptic, since I already have been using 
stabilant 22 which I thought was respectable increase in fidelity . Before making any type of opinion 
it’s well worth trying ,I was told in a week they are coming out with 1/2 size bottles for $349 which will do several audio systems, a light application goes a long way and IMO a noticeable increase in fidelity 
for minimal cost.
128x128audioman58

Showing 9 responses by theaudiotweak

If you read the full disclosure of this product on the High Fidelity website you will know all about its mineral contents the binder and all the safety disclosures of each. Read more flap your lips less. Tom

My opinion matters because I have experience with this product on only 4 connections out of potentially hundreds in my system.
I use several of the same mineral components in musical devices  I have designed and market for cello violin and bass.
Nos 1260 is an Elixir for the transmission of music into the sound space. Tom
There are pages of disclosure for all the content of this contact enhancer on the High Fidelity website, including safety disclosures of materials. The base binder is the only vague component being described as a conductive polymer, there must be many more than just one variety. Tom
Tim,

The kit has a number of tools of different sizes and and dimensions.
On my transport and Dac for me I found it easier and safer to apply the product to the female recess rather than to the pin itself. May depend on your eyesight and dexterity..I will be working on the internals next of my mono amps. I purchased the smaller dose. Hope I have enough.
This Product makes for more and better sound.

Tom
Rick at High Fidelity was for along time a big proponent for the use of 
Stabilant and I think he sold it on his website for sometime.
The 1260 product improves all facets of sound reproduction  including mid bass speed, clarity and punch. Tom
It does not take a week!
The improvements are near instant. Witnessed by several friends with just a few ends treated. In my system and their very own in which I made the applications.
No BS...yes it becomes more whole never dull never bright  Full of rightness and real life. Tom