Contact -enhancer, fuses - NOS 1260 High fidelity audio cables

My friend bought a  bit what seems a bit pricy, but I split the cost ,and without question this very special blend is far more powerful then I thought ,I expected a small change but just letting it play for several days a profound improvement, I took two pair of wire wire eclipse cables one treated one not , , as well as fuses 
and then removed , my brother changed them not mentioning which ones ,only 1 sets time needed for integrated amp 
a sizable increase in resolution and image depth , soundstage too was wider as well as deeper .I 
waited a couple hours in between , the fuses synergistic orange , they too were very much improved .
I am going to let them seat  in another 100 Hours at least .I still have not done the power cord, or speaker cables yet . I am very impressed. I was very much a skeptic, since I already have been using 
stabilant 22 which I thought was respectable increase in fidelity . Before making any type of opinion 
it’s well worth trying ,I was told in a week they are coming out with 1/2 size bottles for $349 which will do several audio systems, a light application goes a long way and IMO a noticeable increase in fidelity 
for minimal cost.
128x128audioman58

Showing 6 responses by millercarbon

If you have the kind with steel tabs screwed into copper bus bars, remove all the tabs and coat the entire bus bar. Then replace the tabs and treat them. Then do the neutral and ground bus bars. Best is to remove all the wires, coat the ends, coat the terminals, and then put it all back together. Lotta work, but wow! Imagine what you heard from the bits in your system, times about 10. That's being conservative.  

That's also assuming the same active ingredients as the stuff it is copying, which seems to be the case.   

I did all that in my panel, and more. A lot more. 
Nos 1260 is an Elixir for the transmission of music into the sound space. Tom  

An elixir, you say. So you have been tasting it then after all.
That's the way Total Contact was. $300 for 1.5ml seems excessive, until you realize it is enough to do everything in the whole system and then coat the bus bars, breaker connections, and neutral and ground wire connections in the panel. So basically the whole system and panel. Which takes hours to do, but when done the improvement is what you said, amazing darkness between notes, incredible depth, detail and definition, yet this all comes with no edge or glare, in fact the sound becomes much more smooth and natural. 

The acid test to see if it really is a good copy of TC, does it work when applied on the outside of wires, caps, drivers, etc? Because TC, and all the related stuff, is much more than contact enhancement.
I just hope it works long term without mucking up and I am not sure how to store the unused portion.

Send it to me. I will hold onto it for you. Honest.
If they did as I am sure they did and replicated (as best they can) what Tim was doing then everything you guys are saying makes total sense. I have four tubes of this stuff coating everything from my entire breaker panel all the way along the AC wires, step down transformer, conditioner (are you getting the picture?) power cords, coatings inside every component including the Moabs, all the internal wires, crossovers and drivers. 

Eventually maybe someone else will figure out one reason Synergistic Fuses and AC outlets are so good, they all have a little dab of the same gray looking goop. Huh. Imagine that. 

There is a revolution going on, and while others cannot even get their minds around the reality of things like wire being directional and fuses mattering, things like this are redefining the meaning of what is the signal, anyway?

Glad to see a few more catching on. 

If you like what you've heard so far, try coating the crossover and internal speaker wires.