Contact -enhancer, fuses - NOS 1260 High fidelity audio cables

My friend bought a  bit what seems a bit pricy, but I split the cost ,and without question this very special blend is far more powerful then I thought ,I expected a small change but just letting it play for several days a profound improvement, I took two pair of wire wire eclipse cables one treated one not , , as well as fuses 
and then removed , my brother changed them not mentioning which ones ,only 1 sets time needed for integrated amp 
a sizable increase in resolution and image depth , soundstage too was wider as well as deeper .I 
waited a couple hours in between , the fuses synergistic orange , they too were very much improved .
I am going to let them seat  in another 100 Hours at least .I still have not done the power cord, or speaker cables yet . I am very impressed. I was very much a skeptic, since I already have been using 
stabilant 22 which I thought was respectable increase in fidelity . Before making any type of opinion 
it’s well worth trying ,I was told in a week they are coming out with 1/2 size bottles for $349 which will do several audio systems, a light application goes a long way and IMO a noticeable increase in fidelity 
for minimal cost.
128x128audioman58

Showing 8 responses by audioman58

I have been into Audio over 40 years and when I see fuses $160-260 each 
per fuse  in all honesty ,this sonic enhancer is actually a very good value per dollar spent and it is not even close to full Runin yet. I will reserve my full evaluation for another 2 weeks 
but a very noticeable improvement already . My brother has a very expensive reference system ,and am very skeptical about many audio claims . If you do your audio system with this 1260 system enhancer and give it a few weeks to settle in ,you  will hear the increase in resolution and musicality.I was using Furutech nano fluid ,this is much better, I won’t  say anything more until have another 200 hours and finish treating all the system cables.
For the record this enhancer is Amazing , we have been doing blind testing and 
I don’t even have  150 hours of the ,300 hours to fully settled in .
Just to experiment I took out my Great Amperex D getter foil strip 12ax7 tubes one of the best tubes ever made and put the cheap Russian tungsol copies that are not even in the same ball park. But just having this 1260 in the system totally transforms my system  with not just better  detailing or soundstaging  
but Realism more depth of image with true dimension to the performance ,and I have not even treated the tube pins yet on my  prized  Amperex tubes ,
but on the average at best Russian  tubes ,this enhancer made them noticably better still ,for  we compared the same tubes without treating the pins . For $349:
you can do your whole system including all power cords and at least another full system . In truth if  some of these guys are that cheap for this type of  transformation they they will never hear what their system is truly capable of ,and I still have a solid 150 hours to go in refinement. I will follow this up in a week .
I was told smaller 1/2 bottles will be out in a week or so for $349. I went half on a full bottle and this even made my Synergistic 🍊 fuses better,which I didnot think was possible just a great product period 👍
And the answer to the tube pins is a For Sure ,if you read my first comments I compared standard vs treated pins and after about 4-5 days it was a easy to hear upgrade once  the nano particles  start seating in the pours of the metal it just gets  better up to about 300 hours. This too applies to power cords as well as all other cables including usb contacts a thin coat using a small foam swab. It is money Very well spent ,several of my Audio buddies are having the same results.
Its not a enhancer , it’s a system upgrade, IMO.
👍 Alex ,just make sure you coat it so no metal is showing , and I completely covered ac blades on power cords  ,and iec , all bananas spades , and thin coat on all vacuum tube pins , on RCA just the make center pin 50% the length.
land on usb and ethernet cable contacts , this stuff really works 
my first coat was too then once I found out from buddies that the applied area being a dark brown should  cover well.thin coat but not too thin. I found it better to do everything st once instead of one  wire at a time .
within a day very easy and just gets better over a couple weeks. 
Hello Ray ,thst is grasping at straws ,thst statement can apply to Any and every new product out there . For $349  thst is very low risk .
2 Audiophile fuses alone are over $300.
If you need to remove it just wipe off with a piece of paper towel , and a foam swab  moist from isopropyl alcohol. Very easy.
It is a bit darker when first applied, but after a few days everything sounds 
more cohesive. And gets better over a 200 hour period .
It’s not just Graphene there is more then that that is not disclosed .
High Fidelity cables spent over a year in R&D in this formula I am very please I used everything available including  Furutech nano fluid, Caig pro gold stabilant22 and several others once you put it on Everything
it takes a solid month to fully settle in .it’s been 3 months now ,my system has not sounded better, I even removed it from the interconnects ,and  it was very apparent. Much better with the1260 fluid.