Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty

10,000 Maniacs-MTV Unplugged(cassette 1993)

Prince And The Revolution-Under The Cherry Moon(cassette 1986)

Alison Krauss-Now That I Found You(cassette 1995)

As I get near the end of playing my wife’s surviving cassette collection I have found cassette tape has a very balanced SQ well short of Reel/Reel which when right is the best SQ playback vehicle. Will try to add 1 more cassette night this week, so far have played 20 cassettes out of about 55.

Mili Vanilli-Girl You Know It’s True(cassette 1989) Side 1

Enya-Shepherd Moons(cassette 1991) Side 1

Concrete Blonde-Bloodletting(cassette 1990) Side 1

Babyface-The Day(cassette 1996) Side 1

As my cassette playback ends today it’s not without enjoyment and nostalgia(wife). Thought I would end it with the last cassette she purchased(Babyface). Will put the Onkyo TA-2058 back in the box! Still looking for a mint Onkyo T-9090 II to set up a 2nd mostly vintage system. Played 24 cassettes and the the Top 3 in SQ were

1. John Tesh-Live At Red Rocks 1995

2. Paula Abdul-Forever Your Girl 1988

3. Babyface-The Day 1996

Revival Song by Gregory Porter

I’m not typically a gospel or a Jazz guy.

But this song freakin’ rips.

Patric Leonard  "It All Comes Down To Mood"  Ruudy 6 Records

Field Music  "(Measure)" Memphis Industries MI 0149 LP

Elvis Costello And The Attractions  "Blood And Chocolate"  Columbia  FC 40518

Milan Svoboda  "Cesko-Polski Big Band" Supraphon 1115 3969

Black Diamind   "Chant" 606 Records SP-143     (I had to buy this one twice, A Discogs vendor sent half of my order and kept all of the money. The vendor then chewed me out, no refund, no redress. I buy a lot of records, but NEVER here again. Whew, glad that's off my chest.  cool album anyway, saxes)

Listening to Star Wars, A New Hope soundtrack. John Williams never ceases to amaze me.

David Gilmour - Luck and Strange (2024)

Hidden Orchestra - Night Walks (2010)

From Mountain's "Climbing"...

Never In My Life

Sittin' On A Rainbow

2 featuring Corky Laing, one heck of an under celebrated drummer.

Sittin' on a Rainbow

KBLX And GRP-Present A Celebration Of Music (CD GRD-8805 1989) A great Fusion Jazz compilation kicks off an overdue Friday Night Vinyl session!

ozzy

2nd- the new David Gilmour "Luck and Strange". It is excellent.

Happy Listening!

Emerson, Lake and Palmer 1993 4 cd set; The Return of the Manticore- Chronicles. 

Kacey Musgraves album Deeper Well.  It's labeled as Country, but I don't think it is. 

Very nice sounding album. You need to give it a listen. 

Journey. I just wish the sound quality was better, good tunes though.

ozzy

Reorganization and cleaning session. It's pretty much been Galactic and Lettuce...

Showing my era, I guess:  The Moody Blues—“Master CD” of Every Good Boy Deserves Favor album, Mark Knopfler—Local Hero, Fleetwood Mac—select songs, and CCR—almost everything.