Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty

@curiousjim I'm a bit late to the Madison Cunningham party but I've listened to Revealer and she is a real talent. 

Cher-Heart Of Stone(cassette 1989) Side 1

Lyle Lovette-Joshua Judges Ruth(cassette 1992) Side 1

Aerosmith-Get A Grip(cassette 1993) Side 2

As I push through my wife’s surviving cassette collection I decided to just play one side to get more cassettes played. Cher clearly had the best SQ and Lyle the best content. Get A Grip is a very solid Aerosmith recording with subpar SQ. The CD is also recorded to loud. Chad Kassem please revive this recording!

Digawolf 

Interesting artist from Yellowknife Canada. Good variety of electronic music meets indigenous sound. Example: 

https://open.spotify.com/track/6u8nWgcGvAyBXrkyMhjTjD 

Not today, but my latest listening session form last night.

Cynic - Traced in Air (2008, remix 2019) / Incredible technical-metal, with great melodies and emotion, and incredible musicianship. Way too compressed.

Alice Coltrane - Ptah, the El Daoud (1970) / Brilliant "spiritual" jazz. with killer lineup.

Panzerballett - Hart Genossen - Von ABBA bis ZAPPA (2009) / German jazz-fusion band that gets quite heavy, intense and complex. Yes, they do cover versions of Abba and Zappa tunes on this. The entire band has chops from hell, and a sense of humor.

Anna Þorvaldsdóttir - Archora (2022) / Great Icelandic composer working in the "spectralism" realm of classical music. Really haunting, beautiful stuff. I am not usually a fan of spectralism, but Þorvaldsdóttir is an exception.

Post removed 

Van Halen-Balance(cassette 1995) Side 2

Gin Blossoms-New Miserable Experience(cassette 1992) Side 1

Peter Cetera-World Falling Down(cassette 1992) Side 2

Both Van Halen/Gin Blossoms had sub-par SQ even for cassette, Peter Cetera had well above average SQ for cassette. Balance might be my second favorite VH recording behind the debut. Top level(mature) song writing with Sammy in top vocal form. IMO "Feelin" is easily a top 5 VH song. Another great rock recording that suffers with SQ! 

Tina Turner Private Dancer

Roger Waters Amused to Death

YoYO Ma Appalachian Journey

Post removed