Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
I shouldn't be so surprised on the SQ of these  EC lps. I haven't listened in years and never gave them their dues.
Santana “Borboletta”
New OL Enterprise Mk4 tonearm arrived Friday. Will need some time for wiring to settle a little but really enjoying the Madake on it currently.

Play list this morning:
Fleetwood Mac “Future Games”
Brand X “Unorthodox Behavior”
The Modern Jazz Quartet “The Last Concert”
The LA Four “The LA 4“
Tina Brooks “minor move”
The Dave Brubeck Quartet “Take Five”Bruckner No.3 - The Concertgebouw Orchestra, Haitink
Santana...
Eric Clapton "From The Cradle" original German pressing/SQ isn’t as good as the last two. It's still very good.
Always looking for great pressings. Just got 5 45rpm, Half Speed Mastered, Quality Pressings LPs from the Reference Recordings catalog. Wow, 5 several double albums, for $140 better than $199 for 1 Better Records White Hot Stamper!
AC/DC "You Want Blood...You’ve Got It" from my box set....this is a live lp.
See you were playing Let It Be - Naked yesterday.   Picked up a VG+ copy on Discogs two weeks ago.   Sounds really good especially without the Phil Spector influence. 
@tomic601 
try Norwegian Wood sans clothing...
I see what you did there. That's why I prefer low compliance.
Tom Waits ‎– Franks Wild Years (Island 1987)

Songwriting doesn't get much better than this.
@slaw War Dept on the mend, wants to have dinner outside !!!!

RR very nice, that one just didn’t click w me. check out Hot Club San Fran....

that one changes my spring rates....
I played a lot of rock stuff at all team meetings while people getting seated...AC/DC, The Who, Zeppelin and Queen... I believe Angus was crowd favorite 

Human Resources asked me if I knew the lyrics to Won’t Get Fooled Again.....
Vangelis ‎– L'Apocalypse Des Animaux (Polydor 1973)

Excellent and beautiful composition.
Been playing many of my fine CD collection which had been ignored the last few weeks....but....Took the dust cover off the turntable....this, from I believe the mid-late 60’s as a reissue of the original 1962 release. a gift for @tomic601 

Fritz Reiner conducts Beethoven’s 9th and 1st. Chicago Symphony Orchestra. RCA Victor non-shaded dog stereo. 2 LP set.

Just did a good cleaning to both LP’s.

Dang, after listening to CD’s the last couple days....vinyl sure does sound ‘right’. As if I doubted that.
U just haven’t gone down the server and great DAC rabbit hole..... yet

there was a Pandora on agon a week or so ago for $3k... somebody killed that Rabbit and rolled right into supper...

enjoy the disc S Brian

i got Jason Isbell- Reunions on the box...
@tomic601

Oh, I’ve been shopping for a possible DAC replacement since the SOTA.

Right now, running an old PS Audio Digital Link III. It’s fine, pretty good actually, but my secret weapon is actually my iFi Mini Tube 2. Don’t underestimate what that little box can do. Between the tube settings on that (push/pull, straight tube, or SET) and switching between stock ‘red book’ or 192 over sample on the PS Audio, I can usually find a good combo of settings with the iFi. It really depends on the CD and how it was engineered.

That said, I think I can do better. Been intrigued with the R2R DAC’s, particularly the Denefrips offerings, or MHTDLABS, or the Musical Fidelity MX.

Can find a CODA, but, they only have optical and USB, and I would like digital RCA from my CD player.

Anyway, not a huge priority, but after getting my vinyl rig set-up, the shortcomings of my digital set-up is now very apparent.
Been out of it for a while, other stuff going on.

Yesterday I found time to play something I have not listened to in many years.  Chicago, first album, 'CTA'.  I had an original in high school that got trashed on my parents Magnavox console.  A year out of high school and I got my first real high fidelity system.  CTA was one of the first replacement albums I got.  That was in 1973 so it's still an early press, and very original, in perfect condition.  I was pleasantly surprised how well it was recorded and engineered.  The bass and kick drums are really good.  Even the brass is quite good.  Very well done on staging and imaging.  And the music, I almost forgot how wonderful an album that is.  A short one, but really a great and enjoyable listening session.

By end of this week my new speakers arrive.  They were shipped last Thursday from Dynaudio USA.  I have had them on order for over 3 months, the new model Contour 60i. It's a big floor standing speaker, but I have the room for it.  Should be good out of the crates, but 60 to 80 hours of run-in ought to provide a much smoother bass and mid-range warmth.  I'll comment on that at some point.  Have a very healthy day!
@mammothguy54 

Congrats on the new speakers. Give us a review after getting those big dogs broken in.
Max Goberman Conducts Corelli - Twelve Concerti Grossi. The Vienna Sinfonietta. 3 LP box set. Odyssey 1967