For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
@slaw sadly no, not yet.... I have the amp on a teak bench.... half-a&&

i got busy doing boat stuff, foot injury and now some consulting work, but today I started in on it again...
Brian - I need an address for your discs also, Kevin I believe I have yours
Well, the more I thought about trying to get my two Dynavector Karat D3 cartridges rebuilt the more I shied away from that prospect. I think I'd be better off trading them in at some point. Got a as new Shelter 501 MkII coming in that I'll install on my Rock 7 to get it up and running again. It's sonic qualities seem to be more in line with my Sussurro and will be a nice cart to have around. Easy for SS to rebuild when the time comes.
Slaw
Not many will want to touch those Karats.
Such a tiny cantilever to work with to start with, very tricky.
What is wrong with them though?
Hey uber,

Both have many hours but one has a missing stylus the other has a missing cantilever. Nobody will be able to rebuild as new. Dynavector doesn't even do it.
ya those Dynavectors were and are state of the manufacturing art....i had a Ruby on my SOTA back in the day, coveted the Diamond, which i sold more than a few...

Ozzy - Diary of a Madman, 30th anniversary edition. That makes me feel old, especially since it's been a few years since the 30th anniversary, lol
@big_greg,

If it makes you feel any better, I'm sure Ozzy feels much older than you.
Hi @redwoodzz,

Welcome to this thread. I noticed one of your posts was asking about the Vandersteen Quatros. A regular poster here, @tomic601  has much experience with Vandersteen. I'm sure he'd be helpful.
Jenny Lewis & The Watson Twins "Rabbit Fur Coat"

when I first got this record, I couldn't keep it off my tt............
The Beatles "Yellow Submarine (songtrack)" UK/1999/ yellow vinyl
Surprisingly great SQ!
I wasn't prepared to do so, but I could've compared the MFSL vs the UK box on this title. Frankly, Hard Days Night is one of my favorite Beatles lps. 
This has gotta be a candidate for the Guinness book of Records world’s longest thread.

OK:

1 - Karlheinz Stockhausen - Stimmung (Deutsche Grammophon)
2 - Philip Glass - Music in Similar Motion / Music in Fifths (Chatham Square)
3 - Brian Eno - Ambient 1 - Music for Airports (Polydor)
4 - Edgar Varese - Deserts (Angel)
5 - Hamza el Din - The Water Wheel (Nonesuch Explorer)
Buddy Tate ‎– The Great Buddy Tate (Concord 1981)

An almost perfect jazz album. Lovely tone and depth. Recommend with the caveat that the 80s recording lacks that 50/60s sparkle.
welcome @unrecieveddogmathis thread for me anyway is a refuge away from the rancor and ego of ...well, you might know..
enjoy

David "Fathead" Newman Jr. – The Best Of (Atlantic 1971)

Pulled from the back as it’s just a compilation. Cleaned and new MoFi sleeve. A pleasant surprise. ’Cool Jazz’, apparently. NM. Clear as a bell, dynamic and no suck.
The Four Brothers – Together Again!
(RCA Masters 1970?)

1957 jazz recording. Good music. Just not great. 
Connie Francis ‎– A New Kind Of Connie (MGM 1964)

Lovely. Thankfully, the big band stay behind her voice. If only they could have been bumped for a quintet instead.
Gram Parsons "Grievous Angel" pp

One of many my neighbor gifted me. Sounds (after cleaning) better than it looks. Actually sounds wonderful!
About the only thing my neighbor ever gave me were weeds......
Maybe a couple Moles too now I think about it......
Next up is....

WOW ..... Moby Grape.

Can't say as I have seen these guys mentioned before?
Uber,

Maybe you keep the volume too high?

Moby Grape has been on my wish list quite a while. I missed out on a sealed pp of their first lp a while back. I’m pretty sure @bdp24 has mentioned them in the past.
👍 Slaw.

Eric may well have done for sure.

Volume only going to get louder as my daughter flying back to Hawaii tomorrow morning for University till Christmas.

Just myself and the cats during the day when I am not traveling for work.

Oh yeah........
The Modernaires ‎– Like Swung (Mercury 1962)

Side 1 only. Great stuff. Vocal harmonies. Shame there’s a gentle fried eggs playing alongside. Those damn cheap record players of yore.
Thanks Slaw.

Too funny Noromance!
Fried eggs....I got some with bacon cooking right beside them!😁
Herman's Hermits ‎– Blaze (MGM 1967)

After all that American 60s stuff, it's a relief to hear this English band. What a cracking album. NM.