Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1

@big_greg   Thanks.  And as you see here your tag doesn’t work for me, at least not on this attempt...

Still liking your 1200?
Gare du Nord - "Rendezvous 8:02" MOV Blue Vinyl

First time hearing it. I like it!
@spiritofradio Are you on your computer? Tablet/phone? When I use the tablet, I have to double tap after typing a couple of letters for it to work. 

The 1200 is great, listening to it now with a Denon DL-301 MK2 cart. I have a new (to me) VPI Classic 2 showing up tomorrow.
RIP John Prine.   I remember when I found my first John Prine albums In an old barn And bought them for 3/$5.   Fell in love with his music right then and there.  His final album, The Tree of Forgiveness, has a great song called “When I Get To Heaven”.  I’ll be listening tonight.

“When I get to heaven, I'm gonna shake God's hand/
Thank him for more blessings than one man can stand/
Then I'm gonna get a guitar and start a rock 'n' roll band/
Check into a swell hotel; ain't the afterlife grand?/
And then I'm gonna get a cocktail: vodka and ginger ale/
Yeah, I'm gonna smoke a cigarette that's nine miles long/
I'm gonna kiss that pretty girl on the tilt-a-whirl/
'Cause this old man is goin' to town”
Today in memory of John Prine
I'll be playing nothing but JP albums ,
I have them all .
R.I.P Mr. Prine

@tomic, @16f4, @vair68robert, A poignant grief well met, well said, well done men.  
@tomic601  
@spiritofradioThak Youn

I've been fortune enough to have seen him live 2 times in the 70's ,
he's joined his old friend Steve Goodman .

A Trusting Soul - Record Review - Volume I:

This LP ( Coral CRL 57475 ) should be saved for a darkened room, candles, sound level on medium with a great cocktail in hand. Drag the loveseat and your better half into the “sweet spot”. Make her favorite drink, does she have pearls ?

Recorded over Mardi Gras 1964/1965 it has a hip  but very laid back feel. Bandleader Godfrey Hirsch ( vibes ) with NOLA standards a nod to Brazil, some swing and blues in the mix.

Sonics are excellent with quiet room ambience and separation without hyper sterility so often found in more modern multi-tracking efforts. I came away thinking the Lyra was a bit too analytical for this recording- it is probably better left to something more dynamic like the Decca of @noromance who recommend this fine disc. Enjoyable none the less and a “ keeper”.

Best

Enjoy the music

Jim 

@big_greg
You can really hear the Beatles influence on Badfinger - Straight Up.   Really good album.  Thanks for the reminder.
Neutral Milk Hotel - "In the Aeroplane, Over the Sea"

In the storm shelter/basement with my family, for tornado warnings, playing this album that was recommended to me by my 16 year old son. Good times, good times........
Post removed 
Clapton and Winwood singing :

” I am wasted and can’t find my way home “

and I  am freaking trapped at home...
@tomic601  - Thanks. All safe here. Storms have passed, no local damage. All good.....
Antje Duvekot
New Siberia

On tube dac....

Do you know if any of her music is on vinyl @tomic601?

So, here's the deal - Tracy Chapman. If you are a serious listener, who likes to weigh the voice and the message, tonight my simultaneous listen and recommendation is "Let It Rain" by Tracy Chapman. If you are a dancer, this provides a solid heart-beat. 
@spiritofradio  - We get tornado warnings, or severe thunderstorm warnings fairly often here in Cincinnati. They are more common now as National Weather Service has very good Doppler radar and automated warning systems. Usually the warnings come and go quickly as the storm front passes through. Last night the warning was lifted after only about 15 minutes.