For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
@spiritofradio Nice.

@tomic601 What is this beater club edition you speak of?
@j_damon, +1 on Crossings. One of my favorite Oregon records.

Unfortunately though my wife will not tolerate it, so when she’s home I play a lot of cello music....
Temptation - Chantal Chamberland

Just received this today.

What an excellent record. 

This LP makes my humble system sound half way decent. 

A lot of new faces... Welcome all!
I go stream only for a day and we get a new horde...wonder what that says....
😇😇

Anyway start my day with a classic.

Tommy by The Who.
Montage of Three
Colors on the Wind

Streaming this after idea came from @jet88 on another thread.  Thanks!

Black Sabbath
The Shadows of Flame (Purple Sabbath)

Geezer - Bass
Bev Bevan - Drums
Tony Iommi - Guitar
Ian Gillian - Vocals

Black Sabbath live; recorded from the soundboard, November 4, 1983 at the Worcester Centrum, Worcester, Mass

Hey fellows! I installed two new springs under the (heavy side, VPI) of my wall system today. They have a higher load rating of around 18 lbs each more than the other side. Initial impressions are very positive. The music seems to break free of the electronics/speakers even more, there is more depth, and increased transparency. Good stuff.
@slaw !!!!! How cool :-)

experimenting leading to better sound !

i purchased a 2 , 3/8” thick slab of live edge Black California Walnut for my RM-9 amp stand today - I plan to try it with Springs, and a variety of cones brass, Alu , composite and ceramic
@noromance apparently there are several club editions of Tusk. Mine the discs are minty but the covers a bit threadbare. Include club in your discogs search
Pulled out my copy of "Tusk". It’s a period pressing (pp), back cover says printed & manufactured in England. This may just be the jacket, I don’t know. Put it in the cleaner for a fresh clean.
Putting "Tusk" on now. Upon closer inspection, "Mastered by Capitol" in the dead wax. I guess that answers any questions.
Moonflower ... Santana.
One of the finest mixes of studio and live cuts I have ever heard.
This might actually be my oldest currently owned album, hard to remember exactly.

Whatever it's in my top ten for sheer boogie factor in my house!
thanks to all the idea's from postings

Camel 'The Snow Goose' good but not their elite imo
Camel 'S/T'
Hawkwind 'Best of the United Artist Years 1971-1974'

Fleetwood Mac             Bare Trees

Bob Dylan                     Hard Rain

The Youngbloods         Elephant  Mountain

Steve Miller Band         Fly like a Eagle

Ry Cooder                    Into the Purple Valley

Steely Dan                   Can't buy a Thrill

Little Feat                     Feats don't fail me now

CSNY                           Deja vu

Dire Straits                   On every street

Boxer
side 2 is the bomb.
such incredible sustain he wrings out of that 🎸.
saw him in 1978 back in England.
mind blowing.
Hanging in there gto.
all one can do right now.....
and  play lots of music!
I hear ya, uber

I have been spending most of my time lately with my second system, which doesn't yet have a table, so I haven't been spinning as much vinyl but has been very enjoyable nonetheless 
Thanks Uberwaltz.  After 3 hours of yardwork today, sat down and pulled some old LPs not played in a while. Beautiful day here in Virginia. Totally enjoying my newest system addition. A Luxman M 4000 amp recapped and fully serviced. Blows away my Ampzilla and M 2000 amp.

@tomic601 ,

BTW, if you end up using springs for your amp platform, the final solution is to recess them 1/8" into the platform. Access to a drill press helps as it has repeatable depth stop.
+1 uber. I saw Santana live in Detroit in 1981. What talent!

Light Pollution / Apparitions 

@slaw great input and greatly appreciated- the local shop helping with the particular project has an amazing arsenal of tools.. they take logs and turn them into furniture:-) I need to collect all the bits and decide that the bottom layout will be.... good distraction 
Always loved "Moonflower" for the music. I wore out the cassette. I own a pp and a WLP. It's been years since I listened but my memory is SQ isn't the best. Need to do a fresh clean/listen.
@tomic601,

I know you can't see it, but on my amp/stand/platform, I did that very thing. It all locks in nicely. A great feeling.