For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Jesse Sykes - Oh, My Girl

dig the guitar tone and feel of this whole album...
Hi @slaw

Lately, been reading the stack of books on my desk rather than spinning discs.

Of musical interest, John Seabrook’s book “The Song Machine-Inside The Hit Factory”. 
Took a break tonight and warmed up the tubes and gave the old platter a push.

....and one more record before retiring to my book...

Extended Organ (LAFMS)- “Vibe”

@slaw, MyMat ended up resting on top of the stock felt mat.  Seems to work best in that configuration.  Definitely noted detail improvement particularly on the lows.
@puffballO8,

That configuration is counter to my experience. If that works for you, that's all that matters.
The Weavers 'reunion at Carnegie Hall" on the Analog Productions reissue. Just an amazing sound and performance. Probably helped by the fact that Doug Sax did the remastering.
Joe Turner - The Boss Of The Blues Sings Kansas City Jazz (Atlantic 1959)

Great album. Silly left/right stereo version still maintains spacious stage with the drum kit especially airy. 
Bessie Jones ‎- So Glad I'm Here (Rounder 1975)

Voice only, deep South gospel tunes recorded in a church with Bessie, baritone dudes and kids. Captivating.
Poor signal to noise today as the wind and whitecaps are from the South, so I am ripping thru my collection of Traffic and working....
Traffic ‎- Mr. Fantasy (Island 1967 mono)

I do love this album. I've had it since I was in school. I see it's become a bit of a collector's item. 
Gong - Shamal (Virgin 1976)

Gong - Angel's Egg, Radio Gnome Invisible (Virgin 1973)
Flora Purim 'Stories to tell' at the top of her game
Oregon 'Distant Hills' mostly Towner songs, so it's good
The Ballroom Thieves
Unlovely

very highly recommended

have loved all their music and records in so many ways but I think they’ve, well, grown up.  
We thank the great Paul Simon for his influence on our world as reflected in this little band.  
Oh and BTW, the translucent vinyl sounds spectacular
The Lone Bellow
Then Came the Morning

right where it’s at right now man.  Playing Medium/larger size venues full of hipsters and fans of great music.  They’re coming back here next month.  Quite up for it.  
@noromance I feel
exac same way about Low Spark - playing that now....

do you use a mono cartridge?

Roy Harper ‎- The Unknown Soldier (Harvest 1980)

Original pressing blows away the CD. It's got that lovely blackness and finest cymbal metalloc sheen. Great album.