Looking for a ‘’No braine’r Integrated amplifier under 7500 or so

hello all!

I’m looking for ideas on a ‘slam dunk’ flexible high value solidly performing INTEGRATED amp for an office system, but one that for a while can be my ‘go to’ or primary unit and is a bit above entry level.

preference is to buy new, but preowned in the right scenario works for me as well.

Pesently I’m starting all over in amassing gear and felt to initiate the project by wading into the water slowly.

I have on hannd remnants of my former   efforts in a then very good line stage preamp and DAC, though the DA age is showing and well behind current popular trends  and support for new formats.

also on hand are some ‘so so’ amps, and several pairs of speakers and I just added a Blue Sound Noede 2I.

ultimately I see nearly everything being replaced but felt starting with a very nice Integrated seems as good a starting point as any.

topology is as such, not too too imoportant. decent power however is key as speakers being paired here are as yet unknown. likelyhood here is a pair of monitors and a sub.

the music playback will likely be streaming from providers and NAS files.

Aesthewtix Mimas has peaked my interest currently. and having owned bAT their INT is interesting too. apart from these two I’m wide open to suggestions on current one box amp solutions..

glass or sand power here makes little difference apart from thereafter mating speakers to the INT power constraints..

your thoughts, and expieriences here are vastly appreciated. THX
blindjim
In the "never have a doubt it will sound really good" category I'd put Luxman or Ayre.

My listening experience with Mc and Pass leads me to believe speaker matching is more important.
These days making life simple and going integrated is a very good choice. I am heading more in that direction over time and have done a good bit of product research.

Features matter here as well as power and sound quality for a slam dunk.
Given that clearly look at NAD M33 or Anthem STR.

Another very good less expensive option is Bel Canto c5i or c7r if tuner matters. 60 w/ch there will get you to high safe listening spls with most speakers but not the ultimate spls. I have c5i in my family room system and can vouch for that. Has everything save MC phono and tuner and always sounds great.
There are other Bel Canto options worth a look at but can get pricey.

I would strongly consider McIntosh as well. Get the one that meets your needs best. I particularly like the two hybrid models. As I do the hybrid offerings from Rogue.

if smaller speakers are ok look at Vanatoo active speakers. These cost a pittance, sound great, are very adjustable and have a lot of modern technology baked in to enable that. Fabulous product. Add a sub and you are on the big leagues for sound and good to go. The latest similar active speakers from KEF another excellent option.

I own and can also vouch for Vanatoo and kef ls50s though my KEFs are passive version. Currently run the latest meta version but own originals also. 
I’d check out the offerings from the following, (in no particular order):

Accuphase, Luxman, McIntosh, Krell & Devialet.
Check on the AVM A5.2.  Extremely flexible as you can add a DAC, Phono and FM Tuner card in expansion slots.  185w into 8 Ohms, is Class D with a tube based input stage.  It is incredibly detailed with wonderful bass response.  The tube input stage tempers any brightness. It is not quite as warm as a Pass or Naim integrated but will work with all but the brightest speakers.  

Lists at $6500, DAC cards are $600 each. 

Gary Beard wrote a review of it for Positive Feedback and I would agree with it.  

I have one here that I am removing the DAC card and phono stage from and am sending along to a customer early this week as they bought just the base unit.  Incredible amp
Coda CSi Balanced. Try and compare to the Pass integrated amps. You may be pleasantly surprised.
How about the Bakoon AMP-13R? 25wpc/8ohms. About $4500. There is an extensive review of it on sixmoons.com.
Pass Labs Int 60... or even the Int 25 if you want smaller. Both no brainer for sure. So many options at this price point... all good for the most part. A Simaudio 700i (used) hits all the buttons too. If you really want to go crazy and have a dac on board etc... Hegel 390, almost untouchable in the 5-6k realm.