Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty

Previn/Lowe/Brown-Old Friends(Telarc CD-83309)

Judas Priest-British Steel(CD)

Dwight Yoakam-Just Lookin' For A Hit(CD)

VA-Now That's What I Call Music! 17(CD)

A very diverse range of music genres precedes vinyl night.

Abraxas - Santana, trying to explore more of his stuff and change it up from a major blues kick!

Dirty Dancing-(Soundtrack) CD

Blue Magic-ST(Japanese Pressing) CD

Sibelius-Salonen Conducts Sibelius(Sony SXK 64578) CD

Dirty Dancing is one of my wife's favorite movies. Any recording with Jennifer Warnes is OK by me. Blue Magic-ST is one of the best R&B albums of the 70's on par with any EWF, Flack, Gaye, Green, Mayfield and Wonder recording!

This morning was all The Who.  Meaty Beaty Big And Bouncy, Tommy and Who’s  Next.

+ 1 The Firm, J.A. 

I was fortunate enough to catch their show in Cincinnati. 

N

I watched Heartworn highways and discovered Steve Young, not the QB obviously but  Steve young passed away in 16. Never heard of him and I doubt he ever had any airplay but man do I like him. Really good singer songwriter. 

Rebecca Pidgeon-Tough On Crime(CD) My favorite recording by Ms. Pidgeon. Tangerine is sublime!