Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty

Liquify, is a new to me Prog Rock band.  So far I’ve listened to their self titled release a well as Illusionary Reality and Lost In Time. I’ve enjoyed all three.

Listening to Billy Joel, Piano Man again.  There’s only one weak tune on the album. Weak, not bad.

Daryl Hall John Oates-Change Of Season(CD)

King Tee-The Triflin' Album(Japanese CD)

LeAnn Rimes-ST(CD)

IMO these are all 5 star recordings! With the recent threads about Hip/Hop and Country I thought I would spin a couple of my favorites. Yes, King Tee is vulgar/violent and disrespectable to women but there is a sense of comedy in this recording. LeAnn Rimes is just an incredible vocalist regardless of your opinion of country music. My rant is over Sunday night vinyl begins.

Slayer-Divine Intervention(CD)Last great Slayer recording?

Johnny Gill-ST(CD) Smooth!

Deana Carter-The Deana Carter Collection(CD) Mature Country

Sarah Vaughan-"Crazy And Mixed Up"(JVC XRCD) Legendary

An extra dose of digital jump starts Vinyl Night.

Bella Fleck, Flight Of The Cosmic Hippo.

Bella Fleck, Abigail Washburn, Bella Fleck and Abigail Washburn.

Slipknot-Iowa(CD)

Candlemass-Death Magic Doom(Japanese CD)

Both are extreme metal masterpieces of the 21st century! Candlemass is traditional doom metal where Iowa is more difficult to categorize.