Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty

Best Of John Hiatt- via Qobuz

Can’t say I have heard these songs before, but overall, not too bad.

ozzy

@go4vinyl 

Please share release/format information if not secret.

Seriously, finally I found someone here who into real music!

@czarivey - thanks, yes I have been collecting that sort of music for a long time.  It's an original 1971 press on Philips.

designsfx

Dirt-  is a Grunge classic!  Which album is your fave?

Happy Listening!

@jafant 

Dirt of course! Their self titled release running in second place. Did you get into Jerry Cantrell’s solo stuff at all?

Alice in Chains | Dirt - CD

Forgive me folks, better late than never. Dirt is also my go-to Alice Disc especially showcasing the guitar work on the intro of | Rain When I Die. Masterful.

N

nutty

The current line-up for AIC is not bad either.  90's AIC is a must own.

Play It LOUD

Happy Listening!

Red Hot Chili Peppers, “Greatest Hits”

Aerosmith, “Get Your Wings”h

Alice Cooper, “Love It To Death”. (Audio Fidelity CD). The “Ballad Of Dwight Fry” gets me every time. 

Solo Bach-Abel--Lucile Boulanger

Mozart Mambo Cuban Dances---Sarah Willis

All the best,
Nonoise

Matt Berry - The Blue Elephant 

Excellent Neo-Psychedelia in which many of the tracks sound like they could have been recorded in 1967 instead of 2021.

Streaming the following albums from Brother Jack McDuff - “Down Home Style”, “Screamin’”, “A Change is Gonna Come”, and “Double Barrel Soul”. Excellent organ based Jazz / Soul from the 60s.