Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty

I have just "discovered" STYX (never paid attention to them in the 80’s or 90’s), and now (almost by accident) I find their 2017 release of the Mission is quite enjoyable.

Jesse Ed Davis, red dirt boogie collection with EC, Jim Keltner, Duck Dunn, early 70's recordings

Albert King with Stevie Ray Vaughan, In Session 

One of my favorite CD’s.

John Tesh-Live At Red Rocks(Cassette Tape) Unboxed my mint Onkyo TA 2058 deck out of curiosity and picked the first cassette with HQ sound. 

Post removed 
Post removed 
Creedence Clearwater Revival- "The Complete Studio Recordings"  Qoboz 24-192hz. ozzy

Grand Funk Railroad, On Time.

These guys might be my favorite three man band.

playing this since noon.

after this: Coven 5 cd box, found a very cheap copy on disc, which allows m e to keep my LP set as  new!

early morning wake up jam

Lorin Maazel - The Cleveland Years, complete recordings

CD #4

• Prokofiev - Symphony No. 5 in B flat major, Op. 100
  • Rimsky-Korsakov - Russian Easter Federation Festival Overture, Op. 36
  • Rimsky-Korsakov - Capriccio Espagnol, Op. 34

The Cleveland Orchestra 
DECCA 19 CD box 2014

Laura Fygi-Bewitched(CD) Sunday night vinyl starts on a mellow "Audiophile" vibe.