Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty

Sara Bareilles, Little Voice CD. This recording was previously practically  unlistenable prior moving to Naim. Now with the addition of the TeddyCap SE and Teddy XPS is has much better flow and momentum. Much better CD than I remembered. 

N

Maxwell-Black Summers' Night(CD) Starts an "International" themed vinyl night.

Terence Blanchard-A Tale Of God's Will(CD) Starts vinyl night with a somber vibe.

Jazz For The Quiet Times(VA)32 Jazz(CD)

Van Halen-OU812(CD)

Sunday pre-vinyl night starts with a great Jazz compilation and one of VH's best despite the SQ.

@jafant Hilarious memory of seeing Black Flag at Pontiac, Michigan venue back in the day, same night Pope was appearing at Silverdome. Spike haired, chains, leather, nose and body rings passing by pure polly and paul purebreds on street, totally hilarious and serious social commentary at same time.

sns

Very cool. Talk about culture shock for the Pope (laughing). What year did this event take place?

Happy Listening!

Santana, “Abraxes” MFSL CD

The Cars, “The Cars” Vinyl

PF, “DSOTM” SACD

Guns N Roses, “ Appetite For Destruction” Vinyl

The MC5, “Kick Out The Jams” Vinyl

Traffic, “The Low Spark Of High Heeled Boys” Vinyl

Traffic, “John Barleycorn Must Die” Vinyl

Led Zeppelin, “Led Zeppelin I” Vinyl

Deep Purple, “Machine Head”  Vinyl

A day and a half worth of listening. 

Listening to Nils Lofgren Acoustic Live again through Tidal. The sound of his guitar through my Vincent integrated and Klipsch is goosebump capable. Damn it sounds cool.  

J. Geils Band, “Live, Full House”   Vinyl

Santana, “Santana”   MFSL Vinyl

Dada - Puzzle

"Got a cat named Ringo

and it purred like leather...."

Hope you get better real soon, Nutty.

Frank Sinatra-Songs For Swingin' Lovers!(CD MFSL)

Phil Woods-& The Japanese Rhythm Machine(CD Japanese pressing)

@ghosthouse  - Dada - Puzzle

One of my favorites! Saw the 20th anniversary tour a few years ago, and they were awesome!

@reubent 

Glad to "meet" another fan.  I bet that was a great show.

Puzzle is one of the best sounding discs I own.  Not just good sounding but great song writing and excellent musicianship.  "No filler, all killer."

@ghosthouse 

Puzzle is one of the best sounding discs I own.  Not just good sounding but great song writing and excellent musicianship.  "No filler, all killer."

You got that right! Been diggin' it since 1992... Oh, one correction: It was the 25th anniversary tour. Yikes!