Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
First and Last ..... Lynyrd Skynyrd.

Cassette.

Played on an old Nakamichi 500 Dual Tracer I acquired dirt cheap.
After cleaning heads, demag and adjustment of alignment it sounds excellent for an older 2 head deck.
Kieran Hebben & Steve Reid / The exchange session, Volume 2
Free form experimental music (electronic) 
Owl Remix Low
Remix of LOW (the band) songs. LOW is a great slowcore band. This isn't slowcore but is an interesting interpretation of their songs
Terribly Sophisticated Songs - A Collection Of Unpopular Songs For Popular People
Glupson.
Are you sure it should not be popular songs for unpopular people?
There is a thread I'm thinking of where that would be most fitting......
uberwaltz,

This one happens to be unsuitable for most of the Audiogon. Still, I pretend it was made for me. Well, it was made long before I was born, but still.

The album has Pachalafaka on it which is probably much more known in the version by Hashim The Tourist.

https://www.discogs.com/Various-Terribly-Sophisticated-Songs-A-Collection-Of-Unpopular-Songs-For-Popular-People/release/2619484

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qq5DJ0ravTo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z390ijMvAlc
Procol Harum - A Whiter Shade Of Pale/Lime Street Blues (stereo DSD from 45 rpm 2003 single)
Once in a Lifetime .... Molotov.

Cassette

Cannot find this album by this band on Google or discogs but it is pretty darn good.

It is NOT the Mexican Molotov band.
Cowboy Junkies, “The Trinity Sessions”  CD
Roger Waters, “Amused To Death”   SACD
David Gilmour, “Rattle That Lock”   CD
One of a couple cassettes that came in the mail today...

Bob Dylan - Blood on the Tracks. Columbia 1974

This cassette is in mint condition. No Dolby labeling (74 was before it became common), but am trying it switched on in B anyway. Sounds pretty good with it on regardless.

Edit: turned Dolby off, and switched my iFi Mini Tube2 to ‘Set Mode’. Much better, smoothed out the play- back a lot. That little iFi is magical.

Cassette

The second cassette which arrived today:

Buffalo Springfield - Retrospective. ‘The Best of....’ ATCO, unknown release date, but assuming late 70’s-mid 80’s. Dolby. Uneven SQ, but that’s the way these Springfield albums were as I remember. Good stuff regardless.

I swear I used to have this LP, but gone now somehow; so, nice to have this back in the collection.

Cassette
Hillary Hahn - Elgar’s Violin Concerto & Williams’ The Lark Ascending. Colin Davis conducting the London Symphony Orchestra. Deutsche Grammophon 2004

CD
Christian Thielemann conducts Schumann - Manfred Overture, Konzertstuck  for 4 Horns, & Symphony #2. Philharmonia Orchestra. Deutsche Grammophon 1997
Tchaikovsky, Dvorak, Grieg Serenades. Janos Rolla conducting Orchestre de Chambre Ferenc Liszt. Quintana 1991 German release

very very nice recording, engineering, and performances

CD
+1 bkeske! I really like Pere Ubu. There are so many indie rock bands that are great, yet they distance themselves from the majority due to their very adventurous and original style.

Talking Heads / Remain in light