Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
Coincidink! Just listened to Best of Savoy Brown and Best of Canned Heat, both on cassette.
Chicago II Steven Wilson Remaster😎
Uber, I would love to hear the King Crimson Remasters!
I'm listening to an eclectic mix of stuff at the moment (due to newly entering the murky depths of hi-rez audio).
Brothers In Arms - Dire Straits (24-96)Diana Ross - Diana (24-192)Michael Jackson - Thriller (DSD)Chick Corea - Trilogy (24-96)Black Sabbath - Sabotage (24-96)Jim Croce - You Don't Mess Around With Jim (24-192)Coldplay - A Rush of Blood To the Head (24-192)Roxy Music - Country Life (24-88)Rush - Spirit of Radio (Greatest Hits) (24-192)
Kenny Burell - Midnight Blue (DSD)
Cassettes on tap for this morning: Joy of Cooking’s Closer to the Ground, Hendrix’ Electric Ladyland, John Prine 1st, Led Zep Houses of the Holy
Ken Clark Organ Trio - "Eternal Funk" - Uh, it's an organ trio, and it's funky. If you like that sort of thing.......

Ooh, good one @david_ten! Their version of "Baby Please Don't Go" is SO tough.

Here's another: Down To The Well by Kevin Gordon. I heard about Kevin from Lucinda Williams, who makes a guest appearance on the album. Anyone who likes John Hiatt will like Kevin.

James Wilsey,  El Dorado.      An excellent instrumental concept album by one of the greatest guitar players you've never heard of.
Great recommendation on Kevin Gordon :-)

Liked Gloryland even more.

High quality recordings (much better than Hiatt's..).

Slow Train Coming~Dylan. 
Romanza ~ Andrea Bocelli
Phish~ A Live One.
:) Good morning :) 

Exile on Main St., cassette, the one on Virgin, silly. Digitally remastered by Bob Ludwig. Whoa, daddy!
Emotional Rescue, cassette, digitally remastered by Bob Ludwig 1994, there are six of these Ludwig Stones cassettes that came out in 1994, all with spectacular sound. Bloody hell!
glupson,
Don’t forget, geoff’s so old that when he was a kid he didn’t have a paper route, he had a papyrus route!

Thank you, I’ll be here, still in the house, all week....
Playing on my system now...

No man should walk alone, live performance piano and voice.

Not what I chose to participate in today.
thecarpathian,

Do not forget birds, butterflies, and whatever other flora and fauna shows up there. That should be good enough to keep you from remembering that outside world exists.