For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Greg, + 1 on SWOD.  The best isn’t it.  

Also, on the ZZ Top - don’t you love Gibbon’s tone on DeGuello.  I think he got his guitar sounding just how he wanted it on that record.  So tasty.  

James, yeah - Deguello is one of my all time favorites, such a great range of songs, all different and all good, and that sound... I just wish that copy would have been a little better.  It's an in-store promo copy with a really cool outer slip copy.  It was sold as VG+/VG+ but didn't quite live up to that, at least in my opinion.

https://www.discogs.com/ZZ-Top-Deg%C3%BCello/release/3993777
Cool cover.  Never seen that.  I just have the red one.  Do you think the store promo might sound better?
@dayglow i do not have North and South and neither does Tidal or Qobuzz.... ah, Discogs ???
Over the Rhine - Ohio ( the LP is excellent..... ya man, never knew about this band before this thread !!! )
It sounded pretty good James but had a little surface noise. I discovered there are a couple of reissues with that cover. I ordered a Rhino version. We'll see how that sounds. 
James : Yes Steve has it right, Over the Rhine - Ohio  Engineered by Paul Mayhern....so that tidbit and the IMO great sound he got on Ohio has me checking out some of his other work w OTR and notably John Mellencamp - No Better Than This...

wondering if any have that in mono LP
on being MIA....just went thru an other stuff phase where music wasn’t a driving interest....but i am back :-) 
Testing interconnects. Played these two albums all day. Man, they sound good.

Dinah Shore ‎– Moments Like These (RCA Victor 1958)

Doc Evans ‎– At The Gas Light (Audiophile 1967)
Richard Thompson- 13 Rivers

seems like eons ago I caught him live in our local 300 seat Qonset hut venue in Solana Beach.....
Sold my Usher BE-718s so went wild on Black Friday week. More arriving soon.

American Aquarium "Things Change"
Howe Gelb "The Coincidentalist"
Jason Isbell @ The 400 Unit "LiveT@ The Twist & Shout"
John Hiatt "Terms of My Surrender" 
John Hiatt "Same Old Man"
John Hiatt "The Open Road"
John Hiatt and The Goners" Beneath This Gruff Exterior" ( BF limited run on grey vinyl)
Rodney Crowell "Tarpaper Sky"
Randall Bramblett "Devil Music"
The Nude Party "S/T"
The Secret Sisters "You Don't Own Me Anymore"
M Ward "Wasteland Companion"
Eric Bachman "No Recover"
Red Kross "Beyond the Door"
The Mountain Goats "In League With Dragons"
The Dirty Knobs "Wreckless Abandon"
Clem Snide "Forever Just Beyond"

@slaw  - Dang Steve! That's a haul. It will take you nearly all weekend (knowing your sleep schedule) to get through those.....
@slaw nice haul!

Bill Evans - Waltz for Debbie - for a no frills pressing it is excellent. 
@6t5-gto -- "Waltz for Debbie" was included as a filler materials for another album I ordered from Discogs several years ago. I vacuum cleaned it, brushed it, anad spun and it sounded pristine! A free pressing of a good album.
Tonight - The Fixx -Reach the Beach
Steve - I think you could rip thru all of Wm in one of your epic all nighters

btw The War Dept and I share a deep affection for Hiatt
@simao yes, it is my understanding that Waltz for Debbie is all tracks that were recorded during the sets at the Village Vanguard that made up Sunday at the Village Vanguard and released later. It is a great record.

Dave Brubeck - Time Out - AP 33rpm 
Patsy Cline - Greatest Hits - AP 33rpm 
Both are stellar 
I looked around one day and realized I was being invaded by audio gear. Becoming invaded by lps made more sense.
Ya man, I think the B and O TT in the garage may be proof of my insanity 
Dionne Warwick-Dionne Side 1
The Moody Blues-On The Threshold Of A Dream Side 2
Loretta Lynn & Conway Twitty-We Only Make Believe Side 2
Dio-The Last In Line Side 1
Frank Sinatra-Sinatra & Company Side 2
King Harvest-Dancing In The Moonlight Side 1
Tchaikovsky-Concerto No.1(RCA-LSC-2252 Red Seal) Side 1
Spyro Gyra- Morning Dance Side 1

Everyone knows that the Beogram goes in the guest room, not the garage ...

—————————————-

ZZ Top 
Degüello

Not on my turn table but
 Muddy Waters  -  Folk Singer QoBuz 192KHz/24Bit
I am putting my c-ck on the block here, but this is the first CD, Album
that actually sounds real !! 
I had a Beogram in the garage.  Packed up like new in the original carton.  Sold it last year.  Put the money toward a Lyra Delos cartridge.  Made much more sense then hanging on to the Beogram (in its carton, in the rafters).
Eero Bister Conducts Uuno Klami - Concerto For Violin And Orchestra & Sea Pictures. Kouvola City Orchestra With Ilkka Talvi, violin. Findladia Records 1983 Findland

Excellent