Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Reuben, I never get tired of Heartbeat City and have a number of different copies of it.  I probably need to pull one out today and see how it sounds with my new cartridge.
Guys,

Thanks for the love of "Heartbeat City".

@slaw  - 

How is that MFSL version of "Companion"? I have the Premonition 2XLP 33/45 mix issue. I'm not much of a fan of Patricia Barber. However, her performance on the live album -  "Companion" is fantastic.
@reubent,

I bought all of the MFSL Patricia Barber 33 & 45rpm until "Verse", I do have the Cole Porter as well. I played the heck out of them at the time.

Listening to "Companion" 45rpm again was a new experience with the Noteworthy Audio cable as my phono cable. (Tim is going to send me a dedicated phono cable to try). It’s on another level of openness. Percussion is fantastic! This cable does everything well. 

BTW, I'm over the 50 hour mark now.
Dan Auerbach "Keep it Hid" 

The lower frequency representation on this lp is pretty remarkable.
Willie Nelson "Red Headed Stranger" Impex. Remarkable!

Again, I always thought this was a demo disc, now with the Noteworthy Audio IC, a whole new perspective.

Willie’s guitar is brought forth with amazing clarity. His vocals are as well.

If your cartridge isn't set up correctly, this lp will let you know it 
FWIW, (my brief ERS tape venture).

I ’ve has great success in wrapping the PC ( one turn) on each end feeding my Hydras that are daisy chained to another Hydra. When I tried both ends of the PC connecting the additional Hydra, I noticed a dullness, so just taping the input end there now.

Using the tape on the input end on the tt and amp to good effect.

This is turning out to be a great/cheap tweak. Gonna order some more while  www.partsconnexion.com  is offering free shipping.
Dinah Shore ‎– Moments Like These (RCA Victor 1958 mono)

Raised the VTA 1mm on this. Snap! Delicious.
@noromance ,

This tape may be a better solution to your teflon tape/fuse tweak?

I'll definitely try it there 
On "All Apologies" easy to hear their timing/note mistakes that I never noticed before 
+1 tomic601 on your Gerry Rafferty binge! Been a fan since Baker Street was not even in high school yet. Hope you have North And South(1988) a lost 80's gem!
GoreckI Symphony No 3 with Dawn Upshaw

Nonesuch pressing, one of very few RDF. This one will stretch your system.
Elvis Presley - 24karat Hits - 45rpm Analogue Productions 3 disk set - gawd damn if this ain't one of the best pieces of vinyl I have ever heard. I have had this for 3 or 4 years and I am just amazed every time I play this pressing. 
@slaw - hey, buddy!
+1 on that Impex Willie Nelson - that pressing is so frikkin great! 
@slaw hey, BTW - since you mentioned Patricia Barber and Impex....
Did you see that Impex has a 1step that is about to ship on Patricia Barber's Cafe Blue? I have had it on preorder for about 10 months or so. I am not much of a PB fan but her stuff is so well recorded and I love Impex so I am interested to see how it sounds. Didn't know if you were aware? 
Various ‎– The Music Of David Lynch - Benefiting The David Lynch Foundation (Communion 2015)

Live concert in LA. Interesting. 
Aretha Franklin - Aretha's Gold - 45rpm Mofi 

Dire Straits - Brothers in Arms - 45rpm Mofi 
I'm streaming the Patricia Barber Companion album. Great stuff! Looks like the MFSL vinyl version has gotten pretty pricy. Maybe I'll pick up one of the Premonition pressings.
Interested to hear it, if it is as good as the Mofi One Steps or UHQR it should be impressive sounding 
ZZ Top - Deguello. This copy is a little bit noisy but it has a really cool alternate Black cover.
Chic-C'est Chic Side 1
Peter, Paul & Mary-Reunion Side 1
Roy Clark-Family & Friends Side 2
Bruce Springsteen-Born In The U.S.A. Side 2
Chuck Mangione-Bellavia Side 2
Led Zeppelin-IV(late 70's press no barcode) Side 2
Marsha Long-An Organ Recital Of French Music(VOGT CSRV-2762) Side 1
-Original second pressing of julie london, julie is her name...cry me a river etc...sounds super. 
-Sing along with Mitch record, forget the title. Fun record...

Tonearm finally back from the spa! Lots of spinning...

Vince Guaraldi- Peanuts Christmas
Pink Floyd- Delicate Sound of Thunder reissue (very nice btw)
The Police- Ghost in the Machine
Pat Methany- Bright Size Life
Robert Plant- Principal of Moments
Talking Heads- Speaking in Tongues

@slaw I remember Birdy. She did a cover of White Winter Hymnal.

Robin Williamson ‎– Songs Of Love And Parting (Claddagh 1981)