Deniece Williams-Niecy Side 1
Live Cream-Volume II(1980's Polydor barcode pressing) Side 2
Richard Thompson-Across A Crowded Room Side 2
Playboy Jazz Festival-(Elektra Musician 60298) Side C & D
Leon Redbone-Champagne Charlie Side 1
John Lee Hooker-Jealous Side 2
Neil Diamond-On The Way To The Sky Side 1

Eva Cassidy - Nightbird...

hopefully she is near the gate, IF they let me in....
Not sure why I bought this box, except it was cheap, and the vinyl is all in great shape. I think I have much of this separately already, but....on impulse...

Karajan Great Symphonies ‘40th Anniversary’ Set with the Berlin Philharmonic by Deutsche Grammophon. I believe it was released in the mid/late 70’s. 6 LP set.

Playing the last of the 6 LP’s, as this one I don’t believe I have (had) : Prokofiev Symphony #5
Sebilius - 4 Legends From "The Kalevala", Op. 22. 
Lukas Foss Conducting the Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra. Nonesuch 1971
I discovered Jose James. Honest, never heard of him before. Now it’s been 2 hours non-stop discovering his music. A bit more to the R&B side which I never listen too then the blues, which is where I found him. Got a new favorite tonight. 
James, is your Tull - Stand Up an original or the reissue?
Just wondering.
In January I bought the reissue, remixed and mastered by Steven Wilson in 2016 on Parlophone Records.  It's quite good.  Very quiet vinyl and a really good remix.  And the "stand-up" inner jacket is exactly like the original (which I had in high-school but got trashed from party use).
@mammothguy54,

If your question was for me (not certain) I have both a P/P and the Steven Wilson remix.  I think the remix is great but possibly not quite as jaw dropping an improvement as his Aqualung remix over that original.  
James is when I am in trouble..but my Stand Up is a beater VG+ copy, which i plan to cull...some day......
I like James have been really impressed w the S Wilson TULL remasters, consider them worthy ...

Paul Young - "The Secret of Association"

What can I say? I'm a sucker for Young's version of Daryl Hall's - "Everytime You Go Away" and his original - "Everything Must Change". '80's pop vocal magic.......
Yes, the Steven Wilson remaster of Aqualung is great, too.  Looking for even greater, though, I recently placed on order the forthcoming UHQR  45 RPM on 200 gr vinyl, remaster of Aqualung from Acoustic Sound and QRP.  It's supposed to ship this week.  Stand Up and Aqualung bring back some awesome memories of those growing-up years in high school.

With this thread, therefore, I had to pull out my "Stand Up" and play it.
Next up, Joan Armatrading, "To The Limit".  Very good music, excellent voice, fantastic recording and SQ.

Putting the new Chinook through the paces.

Fly by Night- Rush
Permanent Waves- Rush
Moving Pictures- Rush
Nevermind- Nirvana
Who Are You- The Who
Quadrophenia- The Who
Who’s Next- The Who
The Who by Numbers- The Who
Outside Inside- The Tubes

Aqualung UHQR---played it today...disappointed

Steve Wilson version is just more fun to listen to.

@mikepaul, Thanks for that post. This has been my instinct. Really into Tull (still) and was tempted to pre-order the 1 step Aqualung but could not imagine that it could possibly better that the SW remix. So, thanks. Please keep up the posts. I love the information and music ideas. 
@ctwith3 nice stack man!

———————
Coltrane
A Love Supreme
Impulse/Acoustic Sounds 1964/2020

Fantastic
Sir John Barbirolli conducts Purcell - Dido & Aeneas. English Chamber Orchestra. Angel, reissue from the 80’s.
Hall & Oates - H2O. Looks like I managed to damage it somehow during cleaning. There's a big circular mark on both sides that wasn't there before cleaning.
Billy Joel-The Nylon Curtain Side 1
Ed Bruce-The Tennessean Side 1
Kiri Te Kanawa--Blue Skies Side 1
ELO-Out Of The Blue Side 3
Poison-Open Up And Say... Ahh! Side 2
David + David-Boomtown Side 1
Barbara Cook-It's Better With A Band Side 1
Wild Bill Davidson-Live At The Rainbow Room Side 1
The Symphonies Of Carl Nielsen,  Vol 1. Herbert Blomstedt conducting The Danish National Radio Symphony. Seraphim 3 LP box set. 1975.
10CC - The Original Soundtrack, promo copy. Visually it looked pretty rough, but so far it's playing great!
@spiritofradio & @reubent- thanks.

Physical Graffiti- LED Zeppelin
Texas Flood- Stevie Ray Vaughn
The Sky Is Crying- Stevie Ray Vaughn
Winwood- Steve WinwoodThe Chocolate X- Chicago
Moanin- Art Blakey and the Jazz Messengers
Bitches Brew- Miles Davis

@dayglow... oh D&D Boomtown! One of my favorite, all time, no one has ever heard of, albums! Great stuff!
@ctwith3 Looks like you're having fun.  How's the Manley? Consider adding your system to your profile.
Looks like my Stones' Goats Head Soup and T.P. Wildflowers and All The Rest are both on their way (finally)!
@ctwith3  I also have a Chinook.  It's really an excellent phono stage.  I can't imagine a better phono stage without having to spend double the price.  
Maybe I should listen to my copy of Aqualung (Steve Wilson remix) on my new speakers.  Maybe I'll find it better than what I felt from playing it on my old speakers (with titanium dome tweeters).  It was a bit harsh for me.  If that harshness disappears on the new speakers I will cancel my order of the UHQR.  My order has not yet been filled.  Thanks for the "heads up".
Boomtown perfectly captured a time , didn’t it ? I only have it on CD and ripped to server :-) listen to it a few days ago on the garage system....
Had the Classic Records 45 rpm "Aqualung" years ago before I had my flattener. Sent it back. Still have the MFSL and Steven Wilson remix.
@tomic601... no doubt. That album very much captured that era. Interestingly a one off that has stood the test of time. 
@spiritofradio... I really need to get Hold Your Fire on vinyl. Not sure what I haven’t... time to go shopping. I also want to add Robert Plant first two albums...
@geof3 re: Hold Your Fire. Actually SQ not really better on vinyl than the digital. One of the very rare legitimately issued records I’d ever say that about. In fact, I only know about 3. One of the other ones is Pat Metheny “Secret Story”.  

Probably some albums with good production were just recorded with digital in mind. Or the vinyl master wasn’t done well. Not certain - I don’t know much about this stuff and I can’t tell just from listening. 

But, I do know that Rush are very interested in production values. Although I think there choices aren’t really always what I’d like. For example, Permanent Waves was recorded/mixed with a very dry sound, especially the vocals.

Anyway, I’m sort of a Rush completest and have tried a couple of copies of Hold Your Fire. Nice to have the album but the sonics might not impress.