Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
OK, tonight I cracked open my DECCA Solti-Edition Vol. 6 box set. Well, actually it’s been sitting open in front of my rack.

All Beethoven Symhonies tonight, sides 23-30:

Symphony No. 3 Erocia  Wiener Philharmonic 1959
Symphony No. 4 London Philharmonic 1960
Symphony No. 5 Wiener Philharmonic 1959
Symphony No. 7 Wiener Philharmonic 1966

One of two of these Solti DECCA box sets I got off someone on eBay in near M- condition for about $35 per box shipped of 18 LP’s each set. Usually go for $85 min....more like $100-120 per set. Just one of those gems I’ve found on eBay.

Simao, I may be guilty to listening with my emotions, since Tea for the Tillerman (1970) was released when I was a teen in the turbulent late 60's and early 70's. 
I'll give it a critical listen soon and tell you how the recording quality is.
@slaw 

+1 on the Teskey Brothers

Chris Stapleton 
Traveller 
Mercury Nashville 2015/2020
Ray LaMontagne "Monovision"
@spiritofradio,.

Did you ever get/hear their live lp?
In the past, when I made significant upgrades, I always found I needed to review my sub/s’ settings. Well I haven’t done it in quite a while. Suffice it to say, I’m getting more involved sound right now, made easy by my Martin Logan Depth i’ control knobs easily accessible by a magnetic removeable top plate.
Beth Hart "Live @ The Royal Albert Hall", after it’s first US cleaning.
Had a set of Connex spring pieces laying around. Put three with two springs each under the Hydra 8 which is/was sitting on a Symposium Ultra directly on the carpet. Placed a bag of shot (3lbs) on top.
Chicago "Transit Authority"

One of my all time favorite records.

@mammouthguy54,

Playing the Rhino...................

I own the MFSL (original) and this Rhino reissue.
I’m not in a comparison mode but this one sounds superb!

The best I've ever heard.
Simao, I liked Tea for the Tillerman² quite a bit. Although I liked the pure acoustic guitar that was prevalent in the original album, I appreciated the more complex mixing done on the new version.

Rush 
(40th Anniversary)
Mercury/Anthem/Universal
1976/2016

Most excellent SQ   May be the coolest sounding Rush ever issued on vinyl.  Loud and fresh in my old ears.  
@tomic601, sure man! Need a CD copy of The Secret Sisters' You Don't Own Me Anymore or Jason Isbell's The Nashville Sound? Though liked by some of ya'll, neither rang my bell. 
@slaw, if a CD is okay, pm me your mailing info (unless Jim wants it ;-) .
Eric - I have the Jason but send Secret Sisters to Steve - I Will rummage up Traveller and a suprise 

OK rolled the NOS tubes into the Croft - they had been in when it failed, so I had an ancient memory of how good it could sound... anyway after a trip across the pond plus it is singing now....
@tomic601 ,

I love you, Still have a hard time understanding your posts