For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
OK, I’m two/thirds through "GHS" lp 2
Interesting how these out-takes are more dynamic.? Love it!!!

Lp 2 is extremely enjoyable!
"And like @noromance says getting records in the mail is cool !!!"

Yeah, my postal carrier is always intrigued by what records are lurking in those "No Hassle" cardboard shippers.

I felt like spinning lots of 7" records tonight.

Shellac  "Uranus"
Jack Brewer & Kava  "Major Punk Statement"
Human Switchboard  "Fly-In" (Fat Possum Re-release)
Rats In The Louvre  "Red Flag"
Rockets From The Tombs  "I Sell Soul"
The Meatmen  "Happy F*_king Easter, A$$hole"
Mike Watt  "Rebel Girl"
Herschell Gordon Lewis & The Pink Holes  "2000 Maniacs"
Waitresses  "Short Stack" (original 1977 Clone Records disc)
L-Seven  "Insanity" (original 1982 Touch and Go disc)
The Mekons  "Where Were You"
Destroy All Monsters  "What Do I Get?"
Algebra Mothers  "Strawberry Cheesecake"

.....and with that, I should become a DJ at my local college or community radio station.

@slaw

Cool! Do you have room for both tables?

Well, #1, still awaiting the Jelco 850, but it’s on its way. But, tinkered with it....unboxed, set-up as much as I can, just got acquainted so to speak.....had to talk to @tomic601 to make sure any concerns I had were unfounded, etc. He assures me everything seems normal sans arm.

But, it is a beast at 50 lb. Build quality seems pretty incredible.

in terms of room for two? Yet to be decided. Of course I could figure something out. I want a mono table, so could use the Carbon for that, or, buy another headshell with a mono cart installed, and sell the Carbon. I’m sure I could put the cash to immediate use 😉 The real issue with the additional headshell is primarily VTA differences between two or more carts, as the Jelco doesn’t have ‘VTA on the fly’ adjustment. Albeit you can purchase one for $200. And that is on my radar should I decide that route.
Brian,

One thing I finally worked out with my new wall decoupling system is I now have my two tt’s on the same platform for easy comparison.

Of course, my Trio allows for two phono inputs.

VTA on the fly is a nice item. In precise thinking, anytime you raise/lower your arm, it does affect VTF.

My Funk Firm arm has manual VTA and it really isn’t a big deal.
Brian,

Regarding any future thinking on cartridges, your first mention of SoundSmith is solid!

Additionally, whatever arm you use will require a specific amount of lead-shot under the arm board to counter-balance the overall weight/level.

If you need lead shot, I have plenty.

The New Basement Tapes
Year of the Cat
Honky Chateau
Les Brown and his Band of Renown (direct to disc)
Fly Like an Eagle
Book of Dreams
The Ghost of Tom Joad
@slaw

Regarding any future thinking on cartridges, your first mention of SoundSmith is solid!

I’ve been studying a bunch of carts. I’m leaning towards a higher end MM or MI for right now. If I decide to go MC, I think that will take a much higher investment, both on the cart and pre. I’m in no hurry. It will eventually happen.

There is a used Roksan Corus Black listed here (160 hours) for half price of new, but I’m not sure new stylus are still available for that cart, but can use a Goldring as I understand. Also a used Soundsmith Zephr MkII being sold by the Music Room. Or, a Soundsmith Carmen Mk II new, not the ES. Grado Sonota III is of interest. Nagaoka MP-300 or 500. Clearaudio has caught my attention. Have read some interesting things about the The Vessel A3SM by LP Gear. The Sumiko Moonstone has revived some praise, and inexpensive. And of course the Ortofon Black. I’ve had Ortofon carts in the past, and just looking for something different, albeit I should not discount that one.

Still thinking....still searching...

Oh, and thanks for the offer on additional shot. I have some, but until I get the arm, really won’t know if additional will be necessary, or not.
Quite a range of carts there Brian, most of them I think you would be happy with.

Might I ADD the Goldring 1042 or 2400 to your list just to increase your quandary.......
Slam ..... Dan Reed Network.

Unfortunate title as this album lacks all definition of "slam" musically.

Love this band but the SQ on this is pretty lame.
@uberwaltz

Might I ADD the Goldring 1042 or 2400 to your list just to increase your quandary.......

Gee, thanks uber ;-D

Its/they are in that 'sweet spot' price wise, but I'm willing to go 1-1.2k if I know it will knock my socks off for a MM/MI
Out of your list at 1k or close I think the Soundsmith Zephyr would be hard to beat.
Brian, I think you might be bored with those boring cartridges.
London Super Gold/Decapod is what you need.
@noromance

Brian, I think you might be bored with those boring cartridges.
London Super Gold/Decapod is what you need.

Dang man, I was literally just checking those out.

EDIT: Works on the knife edge Jelco? I see that could be a concern (?).
Queen, 'A Night At The Opera'   Original copy, perfect condition.  I forgot how many great songs are on that album.  SQ is wonderful!

The Police, 'Zenyatta Mondatta'   Original copy, perfect condition. It could use a little more bass-slam but the detailed musical information is wonderful.
@drrsutliff

Uh oh, you might have just peeked my interest and my wallet. Seems like a great deal.

That won’t last.
Nice price and fresh rebuild so basically new with reasonable future rebuilds possible. 
Post removed 
Brian.
My guess is that Zephyr will not be there this time tomorrow.......
🤔🤔
Absolutely

Edit: Just inquired, and US Audio Mart has ‘red flags’ on the question form, as in someone has questioned this guys credibility. I’ll see how he responds.
Brian,

I bought an as new Zephyr MIMC *  (.04)   a few weeks ago. Haven't mounted it yet.
uber,

I have "Release", always loved "Madonna's Daughter".
Care package from Eliott included Leylines....fantastic album if you like the sparse Americana.....I can see why Steve just ordered them all...

also included Purple Rain which I expected to go over well with War Dept. No joy, she said “ where is the bass “....but thank you kind sir !!!!!
"One unscrupelous seller gave me bad feedback on USAM when Paypal agreed with me that the gear he sent me was defective and not as described and refunded my money. "

My guess is that’s why it has red flags.

Slaw.
Release is a great album all round imho
@uberwaltz 

"One unscrupelous seller gave me bad feedback on USAM when Paypal agreed with me that the gear he sent me was defective and not as described and refunded my money. "

yea, thought that too, but he has another item on USAM and the same warning didn’t pop-up. So must have been specifically about this cart. How knows....He has great rating on eBay, primarily as a buyer, and may have been a member here, although not active recently.
Edit: Just inquired, and US Audio Mart has ‘red flags’ on the question form, as in someone has questioned this guys credibility. I’ll see how he responds

I heard back, it seems someone may have been questioning if that was a ‘proper’ Soundsmith box. He wasn’t aware anyone flagged him.

He says the cart origionally came as a package deal with a VPI Prime. 
Szell conducts Beethoven’s Emperor piano concerto. The Cleveland Orchestra w/Gilels. Angel, late 60’s pressing.
Maazel conducts Mussorgsky’s Pictures at an Exhibition. The Cleveland Orchestra. Telarc 1979.

Great recording of this well known piece.
Boulez conducts Schoenberg. BBC Symphony Orchestra. Columbia Masterworks  1978
Been in a pretty somber and reflective mood tonight.
As well as the sad news of Almarg, I visited my LRS today where one of the partners who I knew and talked to regularly just keeled over and died yesterday.

Makes one think deeply on your own mortality.

To that end I played Records 3,4&5 of the Treasury of Music mono classical box set that had been loaned to me.

Bit more upbeat now.

Volunteers ..... Jefferson Airplane.
Klemperer conducts ‘A Wagner Program’. The Philadelphia Orchestra. Angel, reissue, 80’s. Originally 1963
Makes one think deeply on your own mortality.

Life isn’t always fun Uber. I’m sure we have all been there, done that. I think the hardest for me was ‘watching’ my little brother suffer and die of cancer over a 9-12 month period. Talking to him everyday trying to convince him to fight a battle we all knew he would lose. It was harder than my grandparents, or father dying, as ‘it wasn’t suppose to happen’. And was really ‘close to home’.

My neighbor across the street, whom I knew for a long time died suddenly of a stroke this summer. I was shocked, and it made me think my own as well.

Thank goodness for music. It doesn’t cure a thing, but it sure helps sometimes.

bkeske,
Not to muddy the cartridge water anymore but... ebay had a Grado XTZ signature (NOS) a couple weeks ago for around $700. That is a FANTASTIC cartridge. They also had an Empire 4000DIII that looked good for around $600. That is also a great cartridge. They may still be there.
FWIW I've been running both of them (on & off) for the last month or so. On my system the Grado XTZ sounds sublime with the Empire a notch down from that, but still great. The only down side with the Grado is a slight hum. It is not audible from my chair, but it bugs me that it's there at all. 

Starlight Mints / Built on squares
@boxer12

Not to muddy the cartridge water anymore but... ebay had a Grado XTZ signature (NOS) a couple weeks ago for around $700.

I haven’t really checked much on eBay. I’ll check it out boxer, thanks. Always heard great things about the XTZ, but have never heard one. As a Grado ‘fan boy’, that would be interesting.

Im in contact with the guy on US Audio Mart about his Soundsmith Zephyr. He said he would contact me tomorrow as he had guests for dinner.

I was going to take it slow on a ‘new’ cart, but that is a great deal as it was just rebuilt. Too good to pass up. And 2.5mv, so I would not have a hard time using it with my current equipment.

If that doesn’t work out, for some reason, there are more fish in the pond. And other good deals to be had.