For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Time and a Word ...... Yes.

Found a new to me LRS today, Tiger Records, in a trendy revitalized Riverside area near the art museum myself and my daughter visited this morning.

Considering it's location their prices are VERY fair and a very nice mixed selection including the Yes album mentioned above.
A happy camper today!
@slaw how wonderful!!!! Great music passed along...

I am streaming World on the Ground - digging it
Headhunters is a killer album!

I use it as a test album after any system changes.

And just to really enjoy of course!
Joe Jackson, “Big World” - borrowed a friends Planar 3 with Grado Reference Platinum Cart. Plays wonderfully and the Rega/Grado pairing is magic 
River - The Joni Letters - Herbie Hancock....

shed a tear for her voice.... her and Linda, they gave so much
Got to spend all day with my grandchildren and their family today. First time since early March.
Good for you Slaw!

Music is very important but family....

Well need say no more......

My daughter and myself had a wonderful day today which does not happen every day.... Lol.
Shelly Manne/Bill Evans - Empathy - Analogue Productions 45rpm 200g Verve reissue - unbelievably stellar 
Hello @6t5_gto,
Found a sealed pp of Denny Laine "Holly Days" up next

Hadn’t listened to my copy of "Brushfire Fairytales" in years. Even though it had been through a years earlier cleaning method, that included my AudioDesk, it was pretty noisy. It’s going through a deep clean now. I’m hoping for great things.
The Denny Laine lp is a keeper. Nicely recorded, fun to listen through, surely get a sense of McCartney/Wings here.
Next is the best cleaned copy I can offer of "Brushfire Fairytales".

After that, just got in The Julie Ruin "Hit Reset". Oddly enough, this copy came from CA and took twice as long to get here as "Run Fast" from the UK.
The newly cleaned Brushfire Fairytales is a much better sounding record yet sadly, there just ain’t much one can do for noisy vinyl formulations. It’s still a great record.
"Hit Reset" Now!

I have a feeling that after hearing most of song one, this ain't near "Run Fast" in any sense of that greater album.
It’s obvious Hit Reset was an earlier effort. In that sense, I respect it. Run Fast is a more mature and much better record.

Having said that, side two of Hit Reset Rocks!
Peter Green ‎– Little Dreamer (Creole 1980)

Accessible and commercially orientated with some of his best songs.
Peter Green ‎– The End Of The Game (Reprise 1970)

Acid influence is strong here.