For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Free - Fire and Water

man, I can hear the cones buzzing in that Ampeg 8x10 bass cabinet.....
Yevgeny Mravinsky conducting Tchaikovsky’s 4th and 5th. Leningrad Philharmonic Orchestra. Deutsche Grammophon.
@slaw fixit disc headed your way :-) includes bonus and return freight and salvage
Rod Stewart, “Every Picture Tells a Story” & Sting, “Mercury Falling” - seriously, RS back with Faces and then earliest stuff, so good... 
It’s digital but it’s really something.  

Eriks Esenvalds Translations

Portland State Chamber Choir  Ethan Sperry

Naxos, 2020

I’ve never heard anything quite like it and it’s quite beautiful.  

Tarpaper Sky by the always dependable Rodney Crowell. Great songs, singing, and musicianship (he has a great band). As for SQ, the drums and guitars sound pretty good, but for some reason this New West album doesn't sound quite as good in other ways as do some titles in their (and Rodney's) catalog. There is a slight lack of transparency, a thin veil (or as J. Gordon Holt called it, a "skrim") between listener and Rodney's voice. Not bad, but noticeable and mildly disappointing. Not anywhere bad enough to disqualify the album, however!

A raving Rocker (featuring great piano playing by 1st-call Nashville drummer Eddie Bayers, and cool guitar solo by Steuart Smith), a Blues shuffle (more piano by Eddie), a Cajun tune, a Gospel with Rockabilly flavoring (and a VERY cool guitar solo), some in singer/songwriter style. Guest appearances by Vince Gill, Jerry Douglas, Chely Wright, Shannon McNally, and Ronnie McCoury. This is a really good album.

@bdp24   Nice review.  Music that I’m not familiar with nor likely to come across but am interested in by the reading.   Thanks for the post - will check it out if I can find it.  

@spiritofradio, speaking of Johnny, he and Rodney share vocals on a track on the latter’s The Houston Kid album, "I Walk The Line (Revisited)", with Johnny singing the parts of the original worked into the new song. Very cool! Johnny was of course at one time Rodney’s Father-In-Law (Rodney was married to Rosanne). The Houston Kid is an absolute masterpiece, one of the best albums I’ve ever heard. Not ever pressed onto LP, as far as I know, but the CD sounds real good.
tomic601,
Whenever I see the name "Tommy Bolin," it just makes me sad. I was at the 1976 Jeff Beck concert in Miami. Bolin opened and was incredible. Find out a day or two later that he died from an overdose after the show. So tragic.
@middlemass same same... I feel the same way about Lowell George, and more.....

as Neil sang... “ the needle and the damage done “
@bdp24 always a pleasure when you post, I was thinking of you today as I worked in the garage listening to tapes on the NAK :-) mighty fine....

and thanks for the clarification on the sub thread
Tchaikowsky-Ballet Suites-The Sleeping Beauty(AF FCS 50010)Side 2
Tony Orlando and Dawn-Skybird-Side 2
Dave Mason-Certified Live-Side 2
Dick Haymes-Keep it Simple-Side 2
Cleo Lane-Gonna Get Through-Side 2
Jefferson Starship-Red Octopus-Side 1
You guys altered my path....

I was all set to launch J Cash after a 90 minute Webex...

now...

Radiohead - A Moon Shaped Pool

Server
Cool slaw, It is a great Radiohead album. 

The Desert Rose Band / The Desert Rose Band

@boxer12, the Old & In The Way album is in fantastic sound quality, isn’t it?! It’s original release was on the audiophile label Acoustic Disc. I used it as audition material back in the ’70’s. T Bone Burnett’s Truth Decay on Takoma does too (be sure to get the version pressed by Chrysalis Records; the mastering engineer who did the version pressed by Allegiance cut off the ending of the song, after the false ending. Impatient! ;-).

Speaking of Desert Rose, Chris Hillman’s Sugar Hill Records albums are great musically and sonically, assuming you don’t mind Bluegrass. Chris and fellow Desert Rose Band member Herb Pedersen have done a bunch of albums together. And the lead guitarist of The Desert Rose Band---John Jorgenson---was in the instrumental guitar trio The Hellecasters. Like Los Straitjackets, but on a virtuoso level.

bdp24,
My "Old & in the way" is actually on "Sugar Hill" records. The sound quality is excellent nonetheless, as is most everything on Sugar Hill. That record has been with me for 25+ years & I love it. There is some magic to it that unfortunately wasn't recreated with the JGB. Thanks for the information on Chris Hillman, Herb Pedersen, & John Jorgenson.  
Hi all, warming up with "Blessed" again from last week.

Got the new Lucinda in as well!
@drrsutliff , @spiritofradio,

Got the "Enabler" today. When I mount it, I'll report back.
Various ‎– The Young Fogies (Heritage 1985)

Deep South moonshine music. Awesome. 

Here’s the others I got in, so far:

Eyelids "854". Their first, recently repressed (4th pressing) orange vinyl

Fruit Bats "Echolocation". Their first, recently repressed.

The Ballroom Thieves "Unlovely" Thanks to @spiritofradio.

NRBQ "High Noon" 50 year retrospective.
My first NRBQ. Figured this lp would be the best way to get an overall feeling for them. Bought it based on some of @bdp24 suggestions.
Mastered by Kevin Grey @ Cohearent Audio.