For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Slaw
That looks like it is well made, keep me posted on how well it works.
Nice it is made here in the Carolina's.

Btw off to Weldon NC again next week.
Better than WV apart from absolutely ZERO record stores!
Boring!
Max Roach: Deeds not words. 

Miles Davis: Bitches Brew

Stanley Turrentine: Hustlin'
@uberwaltz  - I'm actually listening to most of the records I'm culling. It's time consuming and I hope it is worth the effort. Just did a better count regarding how many records will actually fit on my shelves. Seems like I can only get about 520 records inside the shelf. Would like to get down to that number and keep it that way. Might have one "milk crate" sitting beside the rack for overflow/in-process/in-coming. The shelves are modified IKEA and I can always add to it if needed. Each 2 section piece can hold an additional 130, but I don't really want to add more.

I've also got about 1500-2000 CDs and I rarely listen to them anymore. I'm going to cull them down to only a hundred or so of rare/favorites and sell the rest. I'll use the proceeds to help fund a streamer and Qobuz. Might even venture into Roon. From there, we'll see if I can live without Spotify Premium. That's a tough one, because I really like Spotify. Wish the sound quality was CD quality, or better.

Somehow, over time, I became a pack rat and I'm not happy or proud if it. I'm really trying to simplify my life and de-cluttering is a good start.
Cowboy Junkies 'all that reckoning' their most recent, stellar recording, side 2 slays me, side one good too. Saw them for the first time last weekend and picked this up at the show. very glad I did.

David Torn 'Clouds about Mercury' ECM recording
Jean-Luc Ponty - "Cosmic Messenger" (go)

Really a pretty good record if you like late ’70’s Jazz/Rock Fusion, ....with a violin! Ponty is a master and Joaquin Lievano plays a mean guitar. I saw Ponty live shortly after this record came out and he put on a good show. Anyway, somehow I ended up with 2 copied, both in mediocre condition. I think I’ll let them both go. If I ever see a really clean copy for a fair price, I may pick it up again.
@reubent now Messenger is a disc I dig. I lucked into a mostly mint copy at Goodwill and passed on a duplicate the other day for like $7, the next one I see like that is headed your way...
Mountain - "Climbing" (stay)

Hand-me-down from my late sister. Crap condition, but it has sentimental value, so it stays. Forever....
Alison Krauss & Union Station- So Long So Wrong ( MoFi )

getting the measure of the new power amp... so far she is a fine beast 
@richmon  & @tomic601 ,

I'm a big CJ fan but don't recall enjoying "All That Reckoning" for content or SQ. Maybe another listen is in order?

@tomic601 ,

I recall you mentioning you were getting a Herron .... How's that piece fitting in? What is your new amp?

@slaw -

Picked up the re-mastered heavyweight vinyl of The Trinity session - an album known for its SQ at the same show. IMO the production on ATR is just as good, played them back to back. Fresh sonic memory of the show an Margo's voice too to compare. Anywave, that's what I hear on my rig.

@uberwaltz,

Going forward with the Vibrato, I'll post my journey on "Thumbs Up For Ultrasonic Cleaning" thread.

System 56 - "Beyond the Parade" (go)

Funny, I remember buying this record in Berea, Ohio in 1982. Local synth new wave band from Cleveland. I bought it because I had heard them on the radio a time or two and I liked the cover art. Anyway, took it home, played it, didn't like it, and it sat on my various different record racks for 38 years, until I pulled it out today and played it for only the second time in it's life. I still don't like it......

For giggles, I looked it up on Discogs. Seems it could fetch $50+ in the condition it's in. I might be submitting my first ad on Discogs........
The Lone Bellow
Half Moon Light

Seems like a lot of the musicians I like have lately moved from various parts to Nashville.   And these folks are not country.   Maybe something to this.  
Brings to mind my long held and discussed views about Memphis being a better place (than Nashville) entirely. An arbitrary argument. I suppose in some ways Knoxville or even Jackson has it over both. But anyway... may have to reassess. My wife has business there every year. Maybe I’ll go with her this year and check it out again. Has been awhile.
@slaw 

hey bro.  How’z Gil treatin you?   Saw he’s got a new record out but haven’t heard it yet.  
you probably know the Lone Bellow.  If not though I think you might like it.  Not sure about the SQ.  It’s got that sound like it’s been produced for earbuds, like the National maybe.  But music is very cool.    
The Gill Landry lp is one of the first to receive a US cleaning in the Vibrato. Although this lp was steamed, it never had a US cleaning prior. Before it had what was/seemed to be pressing issues, very noticeable in they way a lot of dust  may sound. Afterwards, over half of that issue is resolved, but it has become more enjoyable with the atmospherics and the Soul that is now present.
Hey @spiritofradio & @tomic601

Aoife O’Donovan has a new EP coming out soon. Go to www.yeproc.com  to pre-order. Just 500.
Uberwaltz knows his classic and prog rock. 👍

One small correction:  “Magic is a Child”. 
@reubent 

your care package arrived today, mucho gracias.

Will get AirPlay later tonight.
@slaw 

thanks man.  Got my order in.  Been so enjoying Aoife’s performances on Live from here. 
Also, you know the sweet Nightingale that is Kate Rusby right.  Aoife and Chris Thile and Noam and some other luminaries like that play on Kate’s album “20”.  So sweet.  
Spirit.

it is fair bit different as it is distinct songs whereas Remember and Journey were conceptual albums that were basically one complete track.

However musicianship is top knotch as to be expected.

So yea I like it a lot.
@richmon 

I was kind of wrong. I'm listening to "All the Reckoning" after a US cleaning and really liking it. It doesn't have the air/ambience/or soundstage width of any version of The Trinity Sessions though.

Happy Listening!