Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Chicken Shack  -  100 ton Chicken
Chicken Shack  -   O..K. Ken
Back Street Crawler
A weeks vacation in Maine starting today so no vinyl for a week.
Need the work break though so time to unwind and recharge.
Ciao!
What's on my turntable?  Dust! 

Still need to pack up my SOTA and send it back for a new motor/controller, and I'm not digging the box out of the attic until this heat wave passes.
CD's today:
Santana - AbraxasLarry Coryell - European ImpressionsCharlie Parker - Bird's Best BopJohn Lee Hooker - It Serves you Right to Suffer
Got these in today....gonna try and listen to them tonight.

Bonnie Raitt "Dig In Deep" dbl lp/45rpm
Courtney Barnett "The Double EP/ A Sea of Split Peas"
Bob Dylan "John Wesley Harding" MFSL/mono/45rpm
"Dig in Deep" sounds really good, great bass response. Needed flattening.
@uberwaltz

just got back from visiting family in Maine.  Time for a few records until my wife’s family arrives from Michigan 

Duke Ellington & Coleman Hawkins - Duke Ellington Meets Coleman Hawkins
Djavan - 14 Grandes Sucessos
Twenty One Pilots - Trench ( My granddaughters recommendation) 
The Courtney Barnett sounds great! It needed flattening as well. The vinyl quality is better than the Bonnie lp.
The Dylan Original Mono Recordings box is a must have IMO. It’s consistent and well recorded. There’s a consistent theme running through every lp and that is how natural the music is forthcoming. Great mid-bass/ bass. It is the essence of analog.

The MFSL/45rpm/mono version builds on that great foundation. It doesn’t over-hype anything. There is just an increase in dynamic range and resolution. I could easily live with either version. I’ll gladly live with both. BTW, first time ever hearing a mono lp @ 45rpm. Wonderful!
Another survivor....Steppenwolf "Early Steppenwolf" / side 2 is "The Pusher". 

I’ve been pleased at how well recorded all of my OP pressings of Steppenwolf sound.
Well so much for a long overdue vacation!
Thx. to Delta for not being able to organise a Piss up in a brewery our vacation to Maine was ruined!
So just going to drive to Wilmington, North Carolina tomorrow for 5 days instead.

So still spinning today.

Don't Look Back ... Boston.

Epic label.
Norah Jones  - Not Too Late  - Analogue Productions 200g 33rpm,  dead quiet vinyl, SQ EX++

Listening on a pair of just about mint Altec Model 19s that I picked up yesterday for my Father's upcoming 80th birthday in Sept. We had a pair these in our house from ~'76 to '83 when I was growing up and I am wondering if I just bought back our original pair?? They are awesome. 
@slaw I have had the mono 45rpm of Dylan's Freewheeling for a while now and it is excellent. If you have it I highly recommend listening to Bob Dylan's Dream at 33rpm speed. I did it one day by mistake and enjoyed it so much I listened to it 3 or 4 more times that way. 
Holy smokes! 
Willie Nelson  - Red Headed Stranger  - Impex Records reissue.  Unbelievable, WOW o WOW o WOW.  Staggeringly awesome, dead silent vinyl, impeccable detail and SQ. I can not recommend this highly enough. Private Willie Nelson show in my listening room. 
@6t5-gto,
I have the Impex "Red Headed Stranger" as well. It will sure show any misalignment issues in a hurry. A great lp!

Emotions in Motion .... Billy Squier.

Great song's, poor SQ!
No bass, very compressed, hissy treble.
Can't see this getting played again....
Love Bomb .... The Tubes.

Much more like it.
NOS still sealed so first time ever played tonight..... Glorious very quiet virgin vinyl and well produced.

Oh.... Great song's too!
@6t5-gto @slaw - Do you have the 1978 Willie Nelson Live LP - "Willie and Family Live"? The Red Headed Stranger Medley is awesome! As is the entire album......
I finally allowed the grandkids and nieces and nephews into the inner sanctum yesterday.  Trying to show them what a good system sounds like, and maybe get the next generation interested in hi-fi.

Twenty-One Pilots - Trench
Marvin Gaye - Midnight Love
Queen -The Game
Run DMC - Raising Hell
Bob Marley & The Wailers - Legend
@reubent I do not have that one but will look for it. Thank you for the recommendation.
I have Stardust on Mofi and his Greatest Hits (and some that will be) and both of those are also excellent but this Impex version is on another level entirely. 
I will look for the 1978 live album. Should be great. 
@slaw - "Willie and Family - Live" is a great way to sample Willie's earlier years. There are some great songs on the record and the SQ is very good IMHO. 
@big_greg - I've always liked Nick Lowe and Nick Lowe and His Cowboy Outfit - "The Rose of England" is still in my semi-regular rotation. Was luck to see Nick Lowe last year doing a solo show. One guy, about 30 songs in rapid-fire succession. It was awesome....
Reuben, I've never seen Nick Lowe but I bet that was a fun show. 

Listening to Santana, Abraxas tonight.  Oh my.  

@reubent: Marty Stuart and His Fabulous Superlatives, imo the best music combo in the world at the moment. What a group! Drummer Harry Stinson is a world-renown drummer and harmony singer (he is not just a session drummer, but also a session harmony-vocalist), guitarist/singer Kenny Vaughan is a master Telecaster stylist who was in Lucinda Williams' road band on the original Car Wheels tour (he has a fine solo album out), bassist/pedal steel guitarist Chris Scruggs is a 1st-call Nashville studio player. And then there’s Marty! He and Buddy Miller, the best band leaders working today.

Nick Lowe is a long-time favorite. I saw him with Dave Edmunds in Rockpile live in 1980 (three nights in a row at The Country club in Reseda California, with Moon Martin opening the show), in their time the best Rock ’n’ Roll band in the world imo. He was a big favorite in the Power Pop community I was a part of in L.A. in the 90’s and early-2000’s. He came to town early in the decade, with his new band containing some great UK musicians. His opening act on the tour were Dann Penn & Spooner Oldham. What a double-bill! For anyone not familiar with Penn & Oldham, look them up. Master songwriters, heroes of Nick Lowe. The fact that they were opening for he is a cruel injustice, but that’s showbiz for ya.

@bdp24 - Thanks for the post about Marty Stuart and Nick Lowe (and their associates). Although they are different genres, a common thread runs through them. Good music is good music. And so much the better when the musicians are top rate.

Curious: Have you listened to Springsteen's - "Western Stars"? It's a different kind of Springsteen record. A good friend, who is a life long Springsteen fan, says it may be his favorite Springsteen record ever.
Aldous Harding - Party

Neil Young - Rust Never Sleeps

Frank Patterson - same title (1981)

Rod McKuen - Greatest Hits
Flamenco Fever--Superb Direct to Disc..

Bill Evans MoFi One step Portraits in Jazz,

Shelby Lynne Just a little Lovin'

Parsley Sage Rosemary and Thyme  Simon and Garfunkel MFSL

Black Sabbath Master of Reality UK Vertigo 1st pressing.

Black Sabbath Vol4 Vertigo UK 1st pressing.

@reubent 

"Western Stars" caught me eye when it was first released. I have quite a few lps on my list now. What are you're impressions?
@slaw - I love "Western Stars". I'm a Springsteen fan and I love good Western music. If you like classic Country Western Songs, like "Gentle on my Mind", "Wichita Lineman" and "Goodtime Charlie's Got the Blues", you'll love it.
James Taylor "October Road"

I sometimes have trouble thinking of the first lp to play on the weekends. I read in a thread by @xanthus, he mentioned JT. Since I hadn’t thought about JT in a while, I thought I’d thank him helping me with that.

Gabor Szabo 'His Greatest Hits' - far from his best stuff but a nice oveview

Joe Walsh 'BarnStorm' - exploring his solo stuff .So far the best post james gang one

Rush "All The World’s A Stage" OP/Masterdisk

This was a gift. My first time ever listening to it. The performance is very good, the SQ is not the best. It does wet my apatite for one of their studio lps though. Maybe "2112" later tonight?
............………...…...…......……….
Gonna finish the Courtney Barnett dbl EP. It had to be flattened and I ran out of time last weekend.
Even though the dbl EP was Courtney's first output, and it's recorded hot by comparison to most lps, I think it's her best sounding. Maybe the 45rpm EP from RSD?
+1 @markcdaniel
………...….........……...…….
BTW, the James Taylor lp MOV/ SQ = EX!
…............….........……...…...
In a few....Neko Case "Hell On"...I remember being impressed with the song writing last year and unimpressed with the SQ. It will be interesting to hear if after my latest US cleaning method and system changes will make a difference.
Nothing has really changed from my initial thoughts about Neko's songwriting skills. Where she comes up with those lyrics and then makes them work, is a mystery. The sonics are better and much more enjoyable.
…...…………...…………...………........
Bonnie Raitt "Slipstream" is next.