Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Carly Simon,  No Secrets
The Band,  Music From Big Pink
Shelby Lynne,  Just A Little Lovin’ 
Jackson Browne "Late For The Sky" a Carolina blue label...got to be a re-issue/sounds OK, the music makes up for the lacking SQ
Not a night owl any longer, old age seen to that, need my beauty sleep.

Start the day off with.

New England ..... Wishbone Ash.

Pretty decent SQ on this one.
The Butterfield Blues Band "The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw" (stereo)

This was a gift from a neighbor, although it looks very rough, it doesn't play that bad. What's obvious is what a great record this is, great sounding too.
Blood, Sweat & Tears "Child is Father to the Man" Sundazed/stereo/SQ =EX
@slaw good to hear ya still spinning the marathon sessions

back for a few days from fishing, yes it was good and boat ran 300 miles flawlessly ( as it should )

Amazon finally shipped the Half Mile Harvest disc ( after a near 4 month backorder )...lovely.....

tomic, this October will be 2 years since I ordered the MFSL Dire Straits debut album.....
Lotte Lenya ‎– September Song And Other American Theatre Songs Of Kurt Weill
1958 mono Columbia Masterworks

Always blown away by this record. The music is wonderful and sound quality is like they used to make before they lost the plot.
The Joe Wilder Quartet - Jazz From Peter Gunn
Columbia 1959 mono. Breathtaking recording quality and music. In the room real especially with my Decca.
The Alan Parsons Project- I Robot - MFSL.  I've heard I Robot many times, but the MOFI is fantastic!
And yet another favorite from the 70's because that's when the best music was made: Steve Miller's greatest hits
Just back from my week sailing the Florida Keys. Time for one album.......

10cc - "Deceptive Bends"
Been down in North Carolina helping my brother move into his new house. On the drive home to southern Maryland last night I ran across a couple antique malls and started digging. Tonight I began listening to a couple of records I found.

Byron Lee and the Dragonaires - Dance the Ska
Carl Malcolm - Tonight!
Grace Jones - Nightclubbing
Sly & The Family Stone - There’s A Riot Goin’ On

Mahogany Rush  -  IV
Mahogany Rush  - World Anthem
Supertramp  -  Breakfast in America
Supertramp  -  The Early Years
Three Man Army  - A Third of A Lifetime
Bob Wilber & Kenny Davern - Soprano Summit

Walt Disney - Mary Poppins (original mono 1963 Beuno Vista)

Preservation Hall Jazz Band - New Orleans Vol ll
Hey Waters!   Three Man Army! Far out!  Terrible band and I absolutely love it.   
Tonight it is  Lightnin' Hopkins/ Brownie McGhee/ Sonny Terry  :"Blues Hoot Live Recording At The Ash Grove". AKA "Coffee House Blues"
Jason Isbell night here in Houston.

Southeastern
The Nashville Sound
Something More Than Free
Elvis Almost Blue MoFi this morning.  I find mixed results on MoFi 33s but this one just knocks me out...

I never finished Richard Thompson "Electric" last weekend, I listened to sides 1 & 2 earlier. I've US cleaned all four sides and will start over. Several system iterations ago, I was really disappointed in this lp. While not perfect, It's way more enjoyable now.

I'm US cleaning all of my Andrew Bird lps and will be listening to them later.
"The Mysterious Production of Eggs"  (again)
"Armchair Apocrypha"
"Noble Beast"
"Break it for Yourself"
"Are You Serious"

Caravan - In the land of Grey and Pink (desert island for me)
Joe Walsh - Barnstormer - his first post James Gang

My impressions so far: I'm listening in order of release......

"Armchair..." doesn’t hold up as well, additionally, the SQ is dark by comparison.

Up next will be "Noble Beast" going forward......
Well, "Noble Beast" is of really good SQ, (IMO), it just doesn’t hold up to my past memory of it.

Maybe seeing AB live, which is why I'm doing this comparison, in part because I have a chance to see him tomorrow, would change my perception?
"Break It Yourself" has a wonderful balance and easily outclasses the previous lps in terms of SQ. "Eggs" would be next. I'm getting into this one!
On "Are You Serious", AB made a much needed shift from his previous records. This one is more in tune with the current musical landscape. SQ is VERY good.
@slaw - I bought "Noble Beast" and listened to it a couple of times. It just did not resonate with me. I may give it one more try before it goes into the "to trade" pile.