New in 2019

Happy New Year!Feel free to post this year's new releases and re-issues from any genre. Neil Young promises a 2-disc set from "Ragged Glory" sessions. Will we see a Tool album? I sure hope so.
jafant
Post removed 
30 years for Keith Richards. What is that in ordinary people years? About 100?
James Blake - "Assume Form"

Blown away by his new album.  Highly recommended. 
slaw-
Good to see you. I am looking forward to your "Best Of" thread this New Year.
Happy Listening!
 @jafant NPR has a cool segment out on Sharon 

plus we have tickets to see Tedeschi Trucks.... have caught them a few times in relativity small venues, man are they freaking great live !!!!!!!
tomic601
Very sweet- enjoy the show. Thank You for the NPR tip.
Happy Listening!
The powerhouse Rhiannon Giddens has new work coming out also
available on Smithsonian Folkways....for preorder February release

in the meanwhile check out Factory Girl on Tidal
or the New Basement Tapes - Lost on the River 

Ha, good one @slaw! Weezer are my favorite "new" Rock Band, sort of The Ramones meet AC/DC.
Charlie Crockett - "Lil G.L.'s Blues Bonanza". a nice collection of cover songs. (I'm a sucker for covers).
https://youtu.be/mHCGvAvh75s

@jafant ya man ! strongly recommend the Shane Buettner Intervention Records reissue and importantly remastered discs...especially Night and Day....
If you like the Intervention release of Night & Day, be sure to check out the live album Summer In The City.  Rather stunning.
Gary Clark Jr, new album Feb 22. "This Land". Not wild about the pre-release song but looking forward to giving the album a chance. His first two were masterful.

If you don't know about Clark and you like guitar rock, blues, R&B and an occasional hint of hip-hop this guy is a prodigy. Almost impossible to characterize. But gobs of talent and creativity and outrageous on the guitar.
3 x 4 - a compilation album where the Bangles, Rain Parade, Dream Syndicate, and the Three O'clock each play 3 of the other band's songs. Should be a paisley underground treat.

Death Cab For Cutie

Steve Gunn
The Claypool Lennon Delirium's "South of Reality" is a weird but excellent record full of sonic ear candy....  you would think Les Claypool and Sean Lennon would be a strange pairing (it is) , but this is a great collaboration.   Their sophmore effort is a trippy psych rock treat.  It's out there for sure but fun.