New in 2019

Happy New Year!Feel free to post this year's new releases and re-issues from any genre. Neil Young promises a 2-disc set from "Ragged Glory" sessions. Will we see a Tool album? I sure hope so.
jafant

boxer12

I am looking forward in reading about your next score.

Happy Listening!

Hey slaw,
I'm a big fan of  Warren Haynes. What date is the live album from?
Hey jafant,
Check out the "Whats playing on your system today" thread when you get a chance. I list them there as I listen to them. Lots of new stuff the last 2 to 3 months! 
This last month or so has kept me busy listening to new releases - greatly enjoying Vampire Weekend, Local Natives, Big Thief, and looking forward to The National on May 19th.  

btw janfant I am beginning to think we have more than speakers in common.
If you like "jump" blues, the new Cash Box Kings " Hail to the Kings" is worth checking out. GREAT party music. 
Hey, thanks maxnewid! Saw the CBKs a couple of times last year in Cleveland - terrific band! I'll definitely check out HTTK.
jafant, 
My youngest tells me he really likes what he is hearing from the latest Santana album. Would you be able to compare it to any of there earlier albums? 
boxer12
I have not had an opportunity to pick it up. I still have not bought the previous one- Santana IV.  The reviews tend to be positive,  except for the Compression, we see on too many new Rock releases.
The Alarm - "Sigma" - June 28, 2019

Mike Peters and Co. still doing it. I'm trying to make arrangements to go see them in Nashville on Wednesday night. When I saw them last year it was the highlight of my concert year. Truly outstanding....