Múnich 2023 Pro-ject Dark side of the moon turntable

Did anyone catch this table? It looks amazing. The only video I saw was this at 7:01 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkI4RqXdJtc

any other pictures or videos?

fredrik222

Well...

It doesn't appear to show anything groundbreaking on it. Kinda looks like a home DIY project.

The clamp/weight looks like a disaster waiting to happen. Perfect for the latest 180 gram 100th year anniversary, audiophool press.

There's a buyer out there somewhere.

jeez what a collection of sourpusses up in here. sure, it's gimmicky, but I don't mind a spoonful of whimsy when it comes to product design, and it is the 50th anniversary of DSOTM after all. I'm guessing it's not a bad sounding turntable, based on Project's track vinyl record. Like the Yellow Submarine product as well as their other artist series models, it attracts the attention of those outside of our little bubble, which I believe is a good thing. 

Lighten up, Francis(es)

It is gaudy but I like how it looks too.But the clamp catching the light and flashing while the platter spins would get on my nerves

After owning an RPM 10 Carbon, and naively thinking it was "audiophile", I can't take this seriously.